·
Registered
5,072 Posts
USO R1: Dudi "Goat Israel" Sela d. Thomaz Mugcci - 4/6 2/6 6/4 6/3 6/0

Bellucci was leading with 3-2 and service on third set. :eek::mad:

·
Registered
12,983 Posts
pretty good job, dudi. happy for this much needed result.

·
Registered
27,241 Posts
Re: USO R1: Dudi "Goat Israel" Sela d. Thomaz Mugcci - 4/6 2/6 6/4 6/3 6/0

Tasty looking bagel in the fifth set

·
Registered
12,983 Posts

That was ridiculous from Bellucci... :sad:

·
A happy person
44,893 Posts
Shame, Thomaz! :eek: He led 6-4, 6-2, 3-1 when I sit back and said okay, this isn't problem Bellucci won this match.. I still can't believe he lost and it wasn't the first one from Bellucci in this summer. :help: :facepalm:

Even though Sela played very well from 3rd set. :yeah:

·
Registered
29,199 Posts
Bellucci :facepalm:

Congrats to Dudi.

·
Registered
7,928 Posts
:facepalm: Indeed

Didn't the 2nd ball drop off from his pocket on deuce (or ad) at *3-2 in the 3rd? That was the first point I tuned in to the match finally and from there.... :sad:

·
Registered
27,241 Posts
Looks like a tasty bagel in the fifth.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts

If I were Larri Passos, I wouldn't have any idea about what tell and what do at this moment. Maybe I would contract a psychiatrist to train Bellucci. He (Bellucci) has a good game, his hits are very powerful, his forehand is so interesting and he has a strong service. The problem is not related with the technical part or with his physical. Bellucci needs to train his mind - spending hours and hours sitting on a couch telling about his problems and the difficulty he has when he does something wrong during a point.

Instead of getting three, four hours hitting 800 balls on his forehand, Bellucci should stay three, four hours being consulted and treated by a therapist or a psychiatrist.

·
Registered
19,278 Posts
:rolls:

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Shame, Thomaz! :eek: He led 6-4, 6-2, 3-1 when I sit back and said okay, this isn't problem Bellucci won this match.. I still can't believe he lost and it wasn't the first one from Bellucci in this summer. :help: :facepalm:

Even though Sela played very well from 3rd set. :yeah:
This is unbelievable... Everytime I watch this guy that summer I just get angry. His last match against Verdasco had me about to break something the way he went down with all the missed returns and lucky mishits by Verdasco. Now he literally just disappears? Now he doesn't have the option to play clay the rest of the yr, except Bucharest. His movement on hardcourts is sooo bad compared to the way he moves on clay. His serve is underrated, so he better have some good results later this yr

·
A happy person
44,893 Posts
This is unbelievable... Everytime I watch this guy that summer I just get angry. His last match against Verdasco had me about to break something the way he went down with all the missed returns and lucky mishits by Verdasco. Now he literally just disappears? Now he doesn't have the option to play clay the rest of the yr, except Bucharest. His movement on hardcourts is sooo bad compared to the way he moves on clay. His serve is underrated, so he better have some good results later this yr
Same here, he always makes me angry.
His match against Bogomolov stays more memorable for me... it seems he simply can't finish the matches. :sad: :sad:

At least he doesn't have to defend that much points in rest of the year.

·
Registered
891 Posts
I'm brazer and best fan ever of Thomaz. I have 2 words for Bellucci today: FUCK YOU

God, what man have 6/4 6/2 3/1 and loses the game ? WHAT FUCKER MAN LOSES THAT GAME ?
Thomaz, PLEASE MAN, return to CHs, rebuy your fuck trust, start working your mind AND WIN GAMES ! The FUCK MADRID TOURNAMENT IS A RARITY, AND YOU LOSES TODAY A WINNING GAME !

Excuse my fucker english, and sorry for the words in this post.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts