Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Incredible. :worship:

Both guys were struggling towards the end of the match but Falla put on a show from the end of the fourth set with some nice shot making. He's really fun to watch when he's firing on all cylinders and it's good to finally see him win a tough opening rounder.

Troicki had 3 MPs in the fourth set. :lol:

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Re: Falla d. (15) Troicki 3-6 6-3 4-6 7-5 7-5

:haha:

·
Registered
12,577 Posts
That is a completely unFallalike performance, which is a great thing.
Very well done Alejo. :)

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
The tournament is now a little cleaner.

Good job Alejandro. Great fight from a break (twice) and three matchpoints down in the 4th set

·
Registered
27,279 Posts
Troicki's forehand under pressure is just painful to watch. Moonballs with no racket head speed. Troicki has to be the most consistent choking gimp on tour.

Reactions: FlameOn

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
:eek: Troicki is just lost case.

I'm just sick of his pushing on MP's and then choking away matches time and time again.

·
Registered
29,419 Posts
Falla taking out the trash :bowdown:

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
This plus pushing the racquet into armpit after every point, ugly service motion and choking abilities make Troicki one of the most disgusting players who ever entered the Top 20.

·
Registered
19,319 Posts
OMFG Troicki !!! I always knew he's a choker but this is pathetic and shameful :facepalm: Disaster

Thanks God i didn't have any money on this

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Troicki is a massive choker, the biggest one in the Top 20, amazing that Llodra allowed him to take place in the history of tennis during last year's Davis Cup final :eek:
Llodra had a bunch of break points in the opening games. Had he converted I am pretty sure he would have ran away with the match.

Great to see him leave early. A good USO series could have landed a top 10 for him... Falla is great to watch when he is playing like this.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts