Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who wins?

1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
USO QF: WWW Stronga vs. Frauderer

Let's face it, Stronga is the huge favorite and has an impressive winning streak against Freddy. WWW?

·
Registered
23,624 Posts
transitional champ sets up tsonga clash

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Re: USO QF: WWW Stronga vs. Frauderer

Frauderer in 5

·
Banned
40 Posts

Fed in 4. No way he'll lose to this clown again. No way Mugovic will get lucky again like at Wimbledon. Had Fed made the semis, It wouldn't be Djokovic Wimbledon 2011 Champion.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Fed in 4. No way he'll lose to this clown again. No way Mugovic will get lucky again like at Wimbledon. Had Fed made the semis, It wouldn't be Djokovic Wimbledon 2011 Champion.
Sorry, Rafa's luck has run out of facing Frauderer in GS finals.

·
Registered
23,624 Posts

:lol:

it's funny how some people think olderer can repeat his rg performance (one of his best matches in the last 4 years) and beat djokovic for the 2nd time this year...

if he does beat tsonga, he'd have peaked for that.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

it's funny how some people think olderer can repeat his rg performance (one of his best matches in the last 4 years) and beat djokovic for the 2nd time this year...

if he does beat tsonga, he'd have peaked for that.
Nole isn't invincible. He couldn't even take Olderer to 5 @ RG. :-(

·
Banned
40 Posts

It's funny how some people think mugovic can repeat Federer's slam performances in calendar years (One of the all time greatest players, sorry the greatest) and have as good of a year as Federer...

He will never be Roger. Sorry but I believe you forgot who beat Novak in 2007, 2008, 2009, and choked in 2010. History speaks for itself.

If the best Roger Federer, the one we saw in the clinic tonight, shows up, Any form Nole stands no fucking chance.

·
Registered
5,068 Posts

I know Tsonga is tough. But I have to stick to my man, and I'm going with FedERROR in 4.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts

It's funny how some people think mugovic can repeat Federer's slam performances in calendar years (One of the all time greatest players, sorry the greatest) and have as good of a year as Federer...

He will never be Roger. Sorry but I believe you forgot who beat Novak in 2007, 2008, 2009, and choked in 2010. History speaks for itself.

If the best Roger Federer, the one we saw in the clinic tonight, shows up, Any form Nole stands no fucking chance.
bitter are we? Hoping federer can take out novak so that nadal gets another easy slam?

·
Registered
23,624 Posts

but US Open is blue clay this year, even more so than last year.

and djokovic is not sick anymore like he was in 2007, 2008, 2009 and a good part of 2010 : (

·
Banned
40 Posts

but US Open is blue clay this year, even more so than last year.

and djokovic is not sick anymore like he was in 2007, 2008, 2009 and a good part of 2010 : (
I don't think you've been seeing Federer's backhand in this tournament so far. It's not blue clay it's hard court. And why would you hope for clay? Clay is where your boy was thoroughly beaten by Fed. Sick, sick my ass, he's as sick as Nadal is always injured. That Monte Carlo retirement to Federer with Sore throat says enough about him.

·
Registered
29,240 Posts

Jo, to make it 3 in a row, and save tennis.
You better hope for Rafa's sake Tsonga doesn't "save tennis". You see, Fed is more likely to take out Djokovic.

Anyway, I'll say Federer in 4.

1 - 20 of 158 Posts