Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who wins?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
♥ eve ♥
40,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few minutes into the egg pod in Jersey will be enough for Nole to dish out a few bagels out there :cool:

3,728 Posts
nice poll options

but i think you're being too generous to tipsy

·
Registered
10,475 Posts
missing poll option:

Nole 6:0 5:0 ret.

·
Registered
9,301 Posts
:spit:

Wawrinka at least already beat Fed, you can bet Nole will never lose to any Serbian :eek:
yeah, in the sand of monte carlo.
djokovic already has one tank (against troicki) and one retirement (against krajinovic). being magnanimous is not only about money. :cool:

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
Even if Djokovic was trying to lose this, Tipsarevic would still find a way to break his own leg and retire. No way the serb nationalists would forgive him a win here, you'd find his remnants scattered around Belgrade like a puzzle.

·
Vault Hunter
6,521 Posts
Even if Djokovic was trying to lose this, Tipsarevic would still find a way to break his own leg and retire. No way the serb nationalists would forgive him a win here, you'd find his remnants scattered around Belgrade like a puzzle.
:lol:

I think the same btw, no Serb will dare to beat Novak especially now at USOpen. They won't even try for real.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
lol

Janko could be up 6-0 6-0 and serving at 5-0 40-0 and he'd still find a way to lose this match.

walkover for Djokovic.

·
Registered
9,301 Posts
is that why other players lose to djokovic, too, or is janko the only one whose loses can be attributed to his fear for his own life?

·
Registered
12,644 Posts
Same sh!t with Spanish players vs. Nadal. Who was the last Spanish player to def. Nadal? I think it was Ferrero, few years ago in Rome, and Nadal was injured at the time.

·
Registered
9,301 Posts
Same sh!t with Spanish players vs. Nadal. Who was the last Spanish player to def. Nadal? I think it was Ferrero, few years ago in Rome, and Nadal was injured at the time.
yeah, they all fear retribution from the fierce spanish nationalists back home...:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts