Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Struff played really well and is a good player, but Novak was from another planet. When Novak plays like he did today, he is unbeatable. What’s scary is that Novak can play even better; he just didn’t need to.

Is there any doubt who will win the USO? 3 down, 4 to go.

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
It's an NID match-up, but when you are hitting the ball well, you are hitting the ball well. Very good performance from Djokovic, much better than against Edmund.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
They said Djokovic was scheduled to play a match tonight, but all I saw was a practice session. I blinked and it was over 😂

·
Premium Member
9,094 Posts
This delusional pusher is gonna pretend there is a crowd every match? They didn't care about him even when the fans we're allowed at the stadium.

Reactions: Servebots=GOAT

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Struff actually played really well and could’ve taken someone out if not for Djokovic on the other side.

29 win streak. Let’s keep it going!

Reactions: sav001 and allpro

·
Registered
16,349 Posts
This Djokovic is the best player ever.

Perfect rallying, attack/offense, defense. Elite serve, elite return. Improved variety, good drop shots.

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
This Djokovic is the best player ever.

Perfect rallying, attack/offense, defense. Elite serve, elite return. Improved variety, good drop shots.
Hard to argue with that. Most people just write that idea off simply because of his age, but when he is in full stride right now he is at least near his peak level.

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hard to argue with that. Most people just write that idea off simply because of his age, but when he is in full stride right now he is at least near his peak level.
Why didn't AO 19 teach you all? Just because you dominate lowly mugs/clueless folks doesn't necessitate some peak level in the house.

·
Registered
4,979 Posts
The match went like basically every other encounter. Struff was good for 4 to 5 games then fell apart completely. Peaked for another 2 games in set 3 then gave up

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Clinical stuff today. Might as well skip straight to SF since he'll take both PCB and Goffin/Shapovalov apart.
more like straight to #18. he looks laser focused and i can't see anyone even testing him in the final except meddy.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I believe this is Novak's second longest winning streak of his career (26-0). 2011 he had a 40+ match win streak
The winning streak is actually 29, because he had 3 wins last year in Davis Cup. Now it is the second longest winning streak of his career, he had 28 wins in a row in 2015, from Indian Wells until RG Final when Wawrinka ended the streak.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts