Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Insipid stuff from the British seed, was up a break in both last sets; too much s&v but his serve isn't that great. Moutet advances to his first Slam 3R.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Evans was so flat today.

·
Registered
20,710 Posts
Moutet outfoxes Evans.

Another win for the Golden Gen, great to see.

Just crazy enough to not get shook by Evans' scream.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
So far a good tournament for youngsters. Felix must be liking his chances tomorrow

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Insipid stuff from the British seed, was up a break in both last sets; too much s&v but his serve isn't that great. Moutet advances to his first Slam 4R.
The match was suspended yesterday, it was a second round, so he is reaching the third round where he will play FAA.
He has already reached the third round in RG

·
Banned
3,297 Posts
I’m good with either of these guys winning, they both are talented shot makers who are fun to watch.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Good riddance to anti-union Evans. Maybe Nadull will allow him to shine his yacht for him.

Reactions: sav001

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Fun match yesterday. Not so good today.

Shame for Evans, think he should have won this. 4-1 up in third set tie break and then a break up in sets 4 and 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
9,669 Posts
wow..just..wow. i mean, i like moutet so im happy but how in the hell did evans lose that match. every time i looked in he was ahead

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
wow..just..wow. i mean, i like moutet so im happy but how in the hell did evans lose that match. every time i looked in he was ahead
Evans was 4-2 down in the first set aswell so works that way aswell.

See saw in the sets and Moutet really stepped it up in the tie breaks.

·
Moderator | PreviewBot
12,645 Posts
Pathethic from Evans. Fs

·
Registered
653 Posts
As a Brit, I can finally start to enjoy the tournament now that the main UK coverage is not harping on about the Brits all the time! I don't like Brits. I like tennis!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Feel bad for Evans, his game is from the 90s. If we could lighten the balls and make the courts faster again, he would beat Novak.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts