Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A very elaborate, painfully drawn-out exquisite choke performance from the master chokebot.
Discuss/disgust...

·
Premium Member
9,190 Posts

What a handsome man.

·
Your visions will happen
49,306 Posts
Really bad match, Dimitrov should have been up 2-0 in sets easily, then had more chances in the 4th to be in a position to win but Fucs played really well and was ultra gutsy. So many epic points but so much passive play from Grigor

·
Registered
4,900 Posts
Grandpa Fed is Grandpa Fed. Baby Fed is Baby Fed.

·
Registered
5,429 Posts
Break up thrice in set 2, including serving for the set twice, break up twice in the 4th as well, epic. :worship:

Shame Dimug was done physically in the 5th, this 5-hour mugfest deserved something "bigger" in the end.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Incredibly clownery, even by Dimwitrov's standards. He could've won this in three. No only that, but by the end of the third Fucsi was very stiff, looked like he may've ran out of stamina for the fourth. Ended up winning in five lol. Guess that's the thing with 5 setters, you can never count someone out. Cilic had a lucky escape in R1 as well. That's what mugs like Rotten-berg will never understand.

Guess the prettier player won 🤷‍♂️ Well done Marton.
Get a brain Grigor.

Reactions: Servebots=GOAT

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
Typical Dimugtrov match, up 2 sets to 1 and should’ve won in straights but decides to play like a shit covered dildo and bends over in the last set.

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
lol...

a tasty breadstick to close out the show. well done fucs (y)

·
Registered
399 Posts
I wish to all of you never to experience what Grigor have been through. I was happy to see him giving a try. He said he is not 100% yet. But I hope slowly he will be. He still has the magic in his game and made this match watchable. Im very proud of him.

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Dimitrov's hair is long gone. Goodbye boyband look.
Yeah... I noticed he now has a sizeable bald patch on the back of his head ala Nadal now.Wasn't there before..

He badly needed to close that 2nd set and would've been in the showers had he done so.He didn't look too bothered with the loss though as he's coming off his virus malady and still not 100% match fit.

Weird seeing him sprint to the right hand side when he lost the match only to realize he was going for his towel.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts