Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
21,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who will win this tournament? This market will be closed at the stated time. You must be logged in as a registered member to place bets using your Credits.

For helpful head-to-head statistics and match facts we recommend the following online resource:
http://www.atpworldtour.com/tennis/en/players/

Find More vBets...
Visit the vBookie centre for more markets, betting statistics, your history, and settlement information.

Are you new? Do you want To play?
Register today for a free MensTennisForums.com account !

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
100 on Dimitrov & 196 on Other. Maybe I'll win the lottery :lol:

·
Registered
10,057 Posts
1000 on other :lick:

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Will this event get reopened again like Wimbledon, Pratik?

·
21,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^ Opened. It will be very frequently re-opened, and the odds will keep changing(though they haven't till now).

·
Registered
10,057 Posts

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
Whoa, just checked my bets because I vaguely remembered putting some credits on "other".

Come on, Marin! :lol:

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
OMG, I've never had more than 5000 credits! This is SO WEIRD.

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
I was pretty much "vBroke." My 50 credit longshot bet made me 25,000. My 50 credit bets on Cilic and Nishikori made me another 528. :D

I think this is the most credits I've had since I lost everything on Federer 5 years ago. :spit:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts

·
Registered
10,057 Posts
Nishikori and Čilić, COME ON VAMOS! :lol:
Unreal :lol:

Winning a bet with odds of 500/1 feels kind of special. But it was not a total bluff from me...I saw Djoker in mediocre form, Federer is old, Murray still not at his best, no Nadal, Wawa, Dimitrov, Tsonga not quite good enough...and so I went for it. :banana:

·
~♥ Magnus Norman ♥~
3,328 Posts
Unreal :lol:

Winning a bet with odds of 500/1 feels kind of special. But it was not a total bluff from me...I saw Djoker in mediocre form, Federer is old, Murray still not at his best, no Nadal, Wawa, Dimitrov, Tsonga not quite good enough...and so I went for it. :banana:
I honestly don't know who I was expecting to come through, if not the named players, but I knew nobody was playing lights-out and that there could be an opening.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts