Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Moderator | PreviewBot
13,006 Posts
I still got Raonic who is actually playing decent tennis so he should stick around for perhaps another week or so. Once he loses I’ll just root for anyone that’s not Djokovic.
What about Pospisil and Sock. Two bots who have groundies

Reactions: hammett

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
I still got Raonic who is actually playing decent tennis so he should stick around for perhaps another week or so. Once he loses I’ll just root for anyone that’s not Djokovic.
Another one for your sig , Maxime Cressy , still alive . Nice encounter vs Tsitsipas next .

·
Banned
3,297 Posts
What about Pospisil and Sock. Two bots who have groundies
Those guys aren’t bots, especially not Sock lol. They have strong serves but not strong enough for bot level and they are good in the other areas of the game bar Sock’s backhand. I’ll also be rooting for comeback players like Sock and Murray.

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
Gasquet won a whopping 28 points more than Karlovic in this straights sets match but still should be flagellated over the back for actually being broken once in the match.

·
Registered
21,648 Posts
Always a nice day when a servebot loses, that it was in straights the more sweeter...

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Dr Ivo's choking seems to fly under the radar, gets a critical break for 5-3, right back in the match, then goes 0-40 and loses. Hasn't got any better with age. He'll keep ploughing on to more records though.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts