Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wavey:
I'd like the same nickname of wtaworld and in my native language: SIN DIOS NI LEY . I need the change in order to write more often here cuz I think that my current username is pretty ridiculous .

Consider my request . Thanks in advence

·
Ace Loveforty
83,393 Posts
No, your request will not be considered, to change your name you have to be a premium member, only premium members can change their name.

:wavey:

:D

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pfff

Then ... can I delete this account and create another one ?

I'm tired of this nickname

·
Ace Loveforty
83,393 Posts
accounts cant be deleted and double accounts are not allowed :D

you're condemned to keep this one or become premium

·
Ace Loveforty
83,393 Posts
you might get banned :eek:

not really, but maybe if you kindly ask the administrators they might do smth for you

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you might get banned :eek:

not really, but maybe if you kindly ask the administrators they might do smth for you

I want that: get banned instead this nick or I will begin to insult people in order to get banned ot whatever

Administrators please delete my account , it´s one of my rights to unit or to leave an asociation when I want

·
Ace Loveforty
83,393 Posts
they dont ban just your nick, they ban your IP and you cant post anymore from that PC at least till you have the same ISP :D

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don`t care since that I write and read from my University and we have 1000 PC at least

Delete , delete , delete :dance:

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
I was reading the case of chilean buddy.. and really.. and seriously some rules of MTF are rediculous.. the democracy is over here.. and become premium member to change a nickname and more, banned account just to post in the forum :eek:

my device to chilean mate is seek another forum.. it is beaurocrat and has boring rules :wavey:

·
Ace Loveforty
83,393 Posts
I don`t care since that I write and read from my University and we have 1000 PC at least

Delete , delete , delete :dance:
congrats, you broke the system

·
Ace Loveforty
83,393 Posts
I was reading the case of chilean buddy.. and really.. and seriously some rules of MTF are rediculous.. the democracy is over here.. and become premium member to change a nickname and more, banned account just to post in the forum :eek:

my device to chilean mate is seek another forum.. it is beaurocrat and has boring rules :wavey:
great device, he'll appreciate it

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
6,874 Posts