Mens Tennis Forums banner

User of the year

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if it's good place for that, I mean if it suits better to Non-Tennis just move it there, but as more people read GM and some of them just don't use NT I'd prefer if it could stay here.
There were already some contest here, like Arse Clown contest in NT, but now I decided to start really serious topic. If you wanna have fun let's check some Arse Clown threads :p
Let ask MTF population who posts the best post here, with info, comments or whatever. Here are my nominations:

1. PMK is Innocent vel GeorgeWHitler - well known poster, who posts a lot of very interesting articles in GM, followed by clever opinions about matches, players etc. He makes very good work here and personally I really appreciate it.

2. Super-Fabio - just awesome work with Entry Lists, kinda value guy for us.

3. Labamba - always very first with fresh news from ATP board. It's very good to find all that news in one place which MTF is.

4. Deivid23 - it might be a bit controversial for some people because of his chilli language, but imo this guy has just enormous knowlege about players and it's always good to read his opinions here.

5. Voo de Mar - stats is the key word here.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,408 Posts
Nominations:

Merton and Sjengster- always good analysis of players and matches

·
Ace Loveforty
83,408 Posts
why did you make a poll without waiting for other nominations? :lol:

·
Registered
11,530 Posts
Best posters in GM:

GWH
Sjenster
KaxMisha
NYCtennisfan
MisterQ
Merton
scarecrows

I am sure there are some I have missed.

·
Registered
5,086 Posts
VTEC :worship:

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
There's alot I like, in particular NYCtennisfan, Merton, stebs and rofe.

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,846 Posts
I can't choose just one

Sjengster, GWH ( PMK yaya), Merton,VooDoo

·
Registered
521 Posts
PMK is Innocent vel GeorgeWHitler - fan of hitler, makes ill conceived accusations vs me and tipped me delusionally to win the ACC contest,poor judge of talent and potential,thinks he is a strategic analyst being a bandwagon man,failed to prevent a unwarranted ban for me!

·
Motherhater
5,571 Posts
there are some posters that are better than others, but I don't think anyone on here is that good that this poll should even exist.

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
I've always enjoyed Blaze's posts.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts