Registered
2,117 Posts
Playstation
(someone's observation during SF)

Shame it ain't in German, a lot to say with one word xD

·
Premium Member
883 Posts
It's hard to break down with just one word because he has been good at many different things, but the most encompassing word I could think of would be 'complete'. 'Balanced' could be another good word or maybe 'athletic' as a lot of what he does displays great athleticism.

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Declined.

It's hard to break down with just one word because he has been good at many different things, but the most encompassing word I could think of would be 'complete'. 'Balanced' could be another good word or maybe 'athletic' as a lot of what he does displays great athleticism.
Complete isn't far off. Methodical/clinical another option. Consistent / steady. Machine-like.

edit. Current Novak = machine-like. Early season Novak = machinist

·
Premium Member
7,104 Posts
Perfect.

I really think that if you have to use this word to describe a player's game, it should be Djokovic.

·
Premium Member
7,104 Posts
Wow! Turning your back on your idol to do a Slade turncoat high-treason as an opportunistic glory hunter who brown nose the winners?
Not turning the back on anyone. I'm still Rafa's biggest fan. I just find Djokovic's game almost faultless. Still, Rafa is way more entertaining.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts