Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
^^

How to be an MTF tard, Lesson #3.

A case of the blind mocking the blind, I'm afraid.

I'm not a US viewer, but even I can do what's suggested in the title of this thread. It's only four letters, quite a simple acronym. ESPN.

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
KarolBeckFan said:
They're obviously going to show both of Agassi's matches tomorrow :rolleyes: and not show any of Nadal's semifinal match.

This is ridiculous. Write them and request they come on early to show Nadal's match as well! ;)

boohoo...just keep quiet and watch the Legend. Rafa will get his due over the years. Enough bitching from you already!

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
I'm getting really sick of the fact that people on this board have to be smart asses all of the time.
Nah, I'm not really being a smart ass. Your title is perfectly correct within the rules of American grammar, I just find that grammar to be a little daft... hence my post. The sentiment of the thread is certainly a legitimate one.

·
Registered
70,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Look, seriously. If the thread doesn't apply to you or you aren't interested in the Nadal match, whatever. But don't tell me what to do. I don't have the time or interest to bother with any of you three anymore, so you're all going on ignore. Try and have as nice a life as is possible for you.

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Don't worry, I'll survive. I admit it, the suicide pills were out on the desk for a moment at the thought of being on your ignore list, but I found the strength to cope from somewhere.

Reactions: d_b_prince

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Is there anyone on MTF who isn't on KBF's ignore list, do you reckon? The Federer, Roddick and Agassi fanbases must certainly be out of the question...

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
listen, I'm really excited Rafa's doing well...but if you caught the Gaudio/Agassi match, it was pretty awesome. If the level of play is that good again tomorrow, I'd rather watch that.

And in case you didn't notice, ESPN has been practically been ESPNadal all week too. They really haven't neglected Nadal at all, and everytime they show him (which has been almost all his matches), all the commentators talk about is how amazing he is. I give the channel credit for doing its best and for balancing what its viewers with good tennis too.

Good effort on this thread though.

·
Registered
70,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
liptea said:
listen, I'm really excited Rafa's doing well...but if you caught the Gaudio/Agassi match, it was pretty awesome. If the level of play is that good again tomorrow, I'd rather watch that.

And in case you didn't notice, ESPN has been practically been ESPNadal all week too. They really haven't neglected Nadal at all, and everytime they show him (which has been almost all his matches), all the commentators talk about is how amazing he is. I give the channel credit for doing its best and for balancing what its viewers with good tennis too.

Good effort on this thread though.
I'm not disputing that they should show the Gaudio/Agassi match. But they could show Agassi's matches in addition to Nadal's. It's a semifinal and they should show it. They would only need to extend their coverage a small amount. During that time slot tomorrow is drag racing. They could even just show the match on tape delay at 3am... I'd be satisfied with that.

·
Fed Fo Mod
11,233 Posts
I'd like to see all of it but if ESPN gets the chance to show Agassi twice, they will do it. He is still the biggest draw in tennis. This thread also doesn't fit in nicely with the whole, "ESPN won't show Rafa" stuff either because they have pimped him all week.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
KarolBeckFan said:
I'm not disputing that they should show the Gaudio/Agassi match. But they could show Agassi's matches in addition to Nadal's. It's a semifinal and they should show it. They would only need to extend their coverage a small amount. During that time slot tomorrow is drag racing. They could even just show the match on tape delay at 3am... I'd be satisfied with that.
I still think that ESPN should show the better matches. Tennis can't just hijack the other times, even though sometimes I wish they could too. I want to see Nadal too, but I bet that there is enough leftover time to see part of the Mathieu/Rafael semifinal match.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts