Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who would you have vote for now if you were a US citizen?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Minor party candidate or write-in

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • None of the above - they're all terrible

Votes: 5 11.9%
3381 - 3400 of 3630 Posts

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
I guess it was the biggest election fraud in history, eh? The same sort of percentages that you expect in N. Korea or Cuba or Syria.
Seriously, in a state where registered Democrats outnumber registered Republicans 2 to 1, the idea of election fraud is ludicrous. But it is all the Republicans have left, a mini Big Lie to go with Trump’s Big Lie.

I wonder who Trump will blame for this debacle.
"A mini Big Lie" :D :D :D

·
RAVE ON
20,301 Posts
The results are in - and yes, Trump was right, the fraudit in Maricopa County has concluded that the ballots have a different total from the official result.

This time around the Biden margin of victory is even bigger!. And Trump’s faithful base of idiots paid for the fraudit. Reminds me of how the wall was going to be paid for. Only this time it actually played out.
TRUMP: "I will demand an audit in Maricopa County to prove that I lost. And who is going to pay for that fraudit? My base will pay for that fraudit"

Thank you Donald. And now we move on to Texas, a state which Trump won. However, the lovely Donald, in a relentless pursuit of the truth, has demanded another fraudit. Will the Texas result be overturned and Biden declared the winner once the illegal ballots are thrown out?
Stay tuned.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts

Another shambolic, but completely expected, decision by the Congress to further fund the apartheid state.
Just how pathetic AOC is...Basically, the whole "squad", and few of their colleagues, had the guts to stand by their principles and vote 'No', yet the Queen B AOC changed her vote to 'present' and later cried about it on the House floor. Spineless fraud.

Hair Shoulder Dress Wedding dress Human body

·
RAVE ON
20,301 Posts
Well, the results are in from the Arizona fraudit. And confirm what most of us have known all along. I would like to thank all the Trump supporters who paid for the fraudit that put the final nail in the coffin of the Big Lie. 👍

So, in the aftermath, it is clear that Trump supporters now place themselves in one of three groups:

A: I believed the Big Lie, as explained to me by Sydney Bowell, Rudy Giuliani and My Pillow Guy, and am a fool.

B: I did not believe the Big Lie, but liked Trump’s plan to enrich himself and achieve Putin status by pushing a white supremacist agenda for the US, to be achieved at any cost and truth be damned.

C: Both A and B. I am a racist fool.

Who will step up? Anyone? Anyone?

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Well, the results are in from the Arizona fraudit. And confirm what most of us have known all along. I would like to thank all the Trump supporters who paid for the fraudit that put the final nail in the coffin of the Big Lie. 👍

So, in the aftermath, it is clear that Trump supporters now place themselves in one of three groups:

A: I believed the Big Lie, as explained to me by Sydney Bowell, Rudy Giuliani and My Pillow Guy, and am a fool.

B: I did not believe the Big Lie, but liked Trump’s plan to enrich himself and achieve Putin status by pushing a white supremacist agenda for the US, to be achieved at any cost and truth be damned.

D. I'm @buddyholly and keep wholeheartedly believing The Big Lie a.k.a. Russiagate.

·
RAVE ON
20,301 Posts
D. I'm @buddyholly and keep wholeheartedly believing The Big Lie a.k.a. Russiagate.
How many of Trump’s cronies were found guilty of crimes involving their Russian connections?

That is the part I find interesting. Nobody ever wants to mention why they won’t condemn a lying, racist, mentally-deranged psychopath.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts

That is not what the audit showed. That is the corporate media lying to manipulate the narrative. They began posting their fake headlines before the audit report was even made public. Aren't you tired of getting duped yet? They aren't ever just be like "Gee...I guess Trump did win. Our bad."

The results prove that Trump won Arizona by a lot. And we ONLY LOOKED AT ONE COUNTY. Trump will be speaking on this later this evening for those who are interested in hearing the truth.

·
Registered
5,176 Posts
That is not what the audit showed. That is the corporate media lying to manipulate the narrative. They began posting their fake headlines before the audit report was even made public. Aren't you tired of getting duped yet? They aren't ever just be like "Gee...I guess Trump did win. Our bad."

The results prove that Trump won Arizona by a lot. And we ONLY LOOKED AT ONE COUNTY. Trump will be speaking on this later this evening for those who are interested in hearing the truth.
So how exactly did the audit show that Trump won Arizona? Any slight traces of a proof for your statement? They recounted every single ballot and found Trump had actually a few votes less and Biden a few more.
Obviously Trump will not admit as he is a complete lunatic, but you don't really need to follow that approach, do you?

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
So how exactly did the audit show that Trump won Arizona? Any slight traces of a proof for your statement? They recounted every single ballot and found Trump had actually a few votes less and Biden a few more.
Obviously Trump will not admit as he is a complete lunatic, but you don't really need to follow that approach, do you?
In a hypothetical scenario where a major election fraud did occur, doing an audit by recounting ballots is meaningless. The only way to expose the fraud, would be to challenge the ballots themselves and find if any of them are illegal. Recounting the same batch of ballots over and over again would lead to the same outcome. Maybe with a slight deviation from time to time.

·
Registered
5,176 Posts
In a hypothetical scenario where a major election fraud did occur, doing an audit by recounting ballots is meaningless. The only way to expose the fraud, would be to challenge the ballots themselves and find if any of them are illegal. Recounting the same batch of ballots over and over again would lead to the same outcome. Maybe with a slight deviation from time to time.
Only that Trump always claimed that doing the audit would prove that he had won the election. He made his base pay for that audit without the slightest evidence for fraud, just think about that. They will still follow him blindly, though, although nobody understands why.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Only that Trump always claimed that doing the audit would prove that he had won the election. He made his base pay for that audit without the slightest evidence for fraud, just think about that. They will still follow him blindly, though, although nobody understands why.
The audit did prove that Trump won (Arizona). Did you look at it? Or are you relying on a corporate media headline to tell you? The same corporate media that was complicit in the steal. The duplicate ballots alone put Trump ahead by 4 times more than the amount they said Biden won by. That is just 1 of the dozens of ways they cheated too. Sorry mate.

Don't forget now, that's just one county in one state.

Once every shred of proof has been overturned nationwide, the left will still say, "Yeah but where's the proof though?"

3381 - 3400 of 3630 Posts