Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who would you have vote for now if you were a US citizen?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Minor party candidate or write-in

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • None of the above - they're all terrible

Votes: 4 11.8%
3361 - 3380 of 3438 Posts

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
Or you know the more simpler explanation. Trump set up a narrative that is always going to be correct and primed his followers to believe it.
Not always. He could have lost fair and square, but he didn't.

I am not a Trump follower, I don't even like the guy that much, he didn't primed me to believe anything, I didn't even know what he said before the election, I think I have only listened to 2 of his speeches in my entire life, and yet I believe he was robbed.

You can believe whatever you want.
I'll do the same.

·
RAVE ON
20,152 Posts
You don't know for a fact that everything was legal.
You just THINK it was.

I think otherwise.

And again, we will never agree
It has all been through the courts. That is where legality is decided.

It is not about what you or I think, it is about what is.

You are only resorting to the "opinion" and "I will believe what I want to believe" defence, because neither of those involves having to recognize reality.

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
It has all been through the courts. That is where legality is decided.

It is not about what you or I think, it is about what is.

You are only resorting to the "opinion" and "I will believe what I want to believe" defence, because neither of those involves having to recognize reality.
I don't trust the courts.
The courts won't even look at anything, they wanted to avoid nation-wide mayhem

And yes, it is my opinion.
I BELIEVE THE ELECTION WAS FRAUDULENT.

I'm not trying to convince you
You believe what you want to believe

·
RAVE ON
20,152 Posts
Crf$

But why do you believe the election was fraudulent?
There is zero evidence for believing that. And ample evidence that there was no fraud.

Do you just believe what you want to believe, irrespective of the facts? That is not very rational.

When you say the courts don’t look at anything, you may have misunderstood the courts that said "there is nothing here to look at."
How could a court look at evidence of fraud by Dominion, when there was no evidence? Even the nut jobs like Bowell and Giuliani who made the charges, could not actually present any evidence to a court. It was all just part of the Big Lie that has sucked in so many gullible people and kept the contributions rolling into the Trump bank account.

·
Registered
98 Posts

They literally bragged about "fortifying the election" in "secret"

Quote: a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
Crf$

But why do you believe the election was fraudulent?
There is zero evidence for believing that. And ample evidence that there was no fraud.

Do you just believe what you want to believe, irrespective of the facts? That is not very rational.

When you say the courts don’t look at anything, you may have misunderstood the courts that said "there is nothing here to look at."
How could a court look at evidence of fraud by Dominion, when there was no evidence? Even the nut jobs like Bowell and Giuliani who made the charges, could not actually present any evidence to a court. It was all just part of the Big Lie that has sucked in so many gullible people and kept the contributions rolling into the Trump bank account.
I don't believe there was fraud.
I know it.

I already posted why, with millions of examples in this same thread at the time the elections were happening.
I won't engage again on that. Specially not with you.

I have made my position very clear. You don't agree, perfect, understood, now go obsess with someone else, please.
Thank you

·
RAVE ON
20,152 Posts
I don't believe there was fraud.
I know it.

I already posted why, with millions of examples in this same thread at the time the elections were happening.
I won't engage again on that. Specially not with you.

I have made my position very clear. You don't agree, perfect, understood, now go obsess with someone else, please.
Thank you
You never posted any evidence of fraud. So, how could you know there was fraud.

I suspect you do not understand that in the real world "baseless accusations" are not evidence.
This is made clear in your post where you say "you have made your position clear". Your position has nothing to do with fact.

But I guess you have painted yourself into the proverbial corner now and can only go mute.

Surely you must recognize that pointing out posted misinformation is not an obsession, but just a pointing out of misinformation.

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
You never posted any evidence of fraud. So, how could you know there was fraud.

I suspect you do not understand that in the real world "baseless accusations" are not evidence.
This is made clear in your post where you say "you have made your position clear". Your position has nothing to do with fact.

But I guess you have painted yourself into the proverbial corner now and can only go mute.

Surely you must recognize that pointing out posted misinformation is not an obsession, but just a pointing out of misinformation.
As I said before, I will not engage with you again on this discussion.
It was already discussed in this same thread at the time of the elections.
My position is very clear.

Have an amazing day

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
They are in denial that Trump won (by alot), There is no amount of evidence that will make them believe otherwise. Their emotions will continue to get in the way of logic and facts. It's not fixable.

Remember, their world collapses without us, our world prospers without them.

·
RAVE ON
20,152 Posts
They are in denial that Trump won (by alot), There is no amount of evidence that will make them believe otherwise. Their emotions will continue to get in the way of logic and facts. It's not fixable.

Remember, their world collapses without us, our world prospers without them.
Tee hee! Good one! Idiocy is alive and well in Trumplandia.
How do you find time to post here when "infowars" is available 24/7?

No amount of evidence? Well, I am not sure how much it would actually take, but a little bit more than zero, for sure. Which is the grand total presented so far.
Why don’t you make a start by posting just a little bit?

You should pronounce it "a laaaht". Sounds more Trumpian.
As in, "a laaaht of people are saying the votes were printed on bamboo paper."
And "a laaaht of people are saying the Italians tampered with the voting machines and changed Trump’s votes to Biden."

What’s the last bit? Without us you’ll be able to switch from Walmart to Whole Foods?

·
Registered
653 Posts
It’s either Trump or republicans who want open borders. It’s just that simple! And open borders turns America into California. Those are the consequences of open borders. And all non Trump republicans are in denial about that and want to give all illegals amnesty.

·
RAVE ON
20,152 Posts
Trump and the Republicans announce that the California recall election was rigged.

The polls open tomorrow.

LOL

·
RAVE ON
20,152 Posts
Do you think there ever has been an election without glitches?

This video documents 3 votes that were corrected when the error was discovered. If there was election tampering, don’t you think the tamperers would have figured out a way for the mistaken votes not to be immediately identified and corrected?

I guess you guys just want to wallow in the Big Lie forever. You embarrass yourselves. You probably have visions of Sydney Bowell flying in wearing a batwomam cape, followed by Robin Giuliani, LOL.

The Big Lie was only dragged out by Larry Elder and Republicans when the polls showed the “NO" vote was well ahead.

Which reminds me. How is the fraudit in Arizona going? How much did Trump rake in on that scam? How much did Cyber Ninjas get paid for the scam? The Trump base is getting fleeced by Trump every day - and they love it, LOL.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Do you think there ever has been an election without glitches?

This video documents 3 votes that were corrected when the error was discovered. If there was election tampering, don’t you think the tamperers would have figured out a way for the mistaken votes not to be immediately identified and corrected?

I guess you guys just want to wallow in the Big Lie forever. You embarrass yourselves. You probably have visions of Sydney Bowell flying in wearing a batwomam cape, followed by Robin Giuliani, LOL.

The Big Lie was only dragged out by Larry Elder and Republicans when the polls showed the “NO" vote was well ahead.

Which reminds me. How is the fraudit in Arizona going? How much did Trump rake in on that scam? How much did Cyber Ninjas get paid for the scam? The Trump base is getting fleeced by Trump every day - and they love it, LOL.
This time, a penny goes in your pocket.

·
RAVE ON
20,152 Posts
@buddyholly what do you think about this 88 year old disinformation agent?
I guess it was the biggest election fraud in history, eh? The same sort of percentages that you expect in N. Korea or Cuba or Syria.
Seriously, in a state where registered Democrats outnumber registered Republicans 2 to 1, the idea of election fraud is ludicrous. But it is all the Republicans have left, a mini Big Lie to go with Trump’s Big Lie.

I wonder who Trump will blame for this debacle.

3361 - 3380 of 3438 Posts