Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who would you have vote for now if you were a US citizen?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Minor party candidate or write-in

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • None of the above - they're all terrible

Votes: 4 11.8%
3341 - 3360 of 3438 Posts

·
RAVE ON
20,152 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS USA: A majority of Americans now believe in evolution!

Science is finally getting a foothold.

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
Classic "heads I win, tails you lose" narrative. I mean, why not try it? Trump has fooled quite a large portion of his followers with that bullshit.
You have it backwards. Democrats fooled quite a large portion of people with election fraud.

Millions and millions around the world know it, though. Great majority of which are much sharper than you, intellectually speaking

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
You have it backwards. Democrats fooled quite a large portion of people with election fraud.

Millions and millions around the world know it, though. Great majority of which are much sharper than you, intellectually speaking
Proclaiming before an election that the only way that you can lose is if the other side is cheating is simply setting up a "heads I win, tails you lose" narrative. The fact that you can't see that speaks volumes.

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
Proclaiming before an election that the only way that you can lose is if the other side is cheating is simply setting up a "heads I win, tails you lose" narrative. The fact that you can't see that speaks volumes.
Proclaiming before an election that the only way that you can lose is if the other side is cheating is simply observing the way the left operates around the world!
He saw what happened to Trump, who has been voted as president but was stopped by fraud.

·
RAVE ON
20,152 Posts

So hard to really believe that the Big Lie still infects people. I guess there is no vaccine for it.

Election fraud has been disproved over and over and over again. Trump and his clowns like Giuliani and Bowell could not produce a single shred of evidence. Only the most mentally challenged could still make a statement like yours.
It is about as intelligent as saying the sun did not rise today.

·
RAVE ON
20,152 Posts
Proclaiming before an election that the only way that you can lose is if the other side is cheating is simply observing the way the left operates around the world!
He saw what happened to Trump, who has been voted as president but was stopped by fraud.
What fraud? You are making an even bigger fool of yourself than usual. Bordering on the need for pity rather than mockery.

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
So hard to really believe that the Big Lie still infects people. I guess there is no vaccine for it.

Election fraud has been disproved over and over and over again. Trump and his clowns like Giuliani and Bowell could not produce a single shred of evidence. Only the most mentally challenged could still make a statement like yours.
It is about as intelligent as saying the sun did not rise today.
I knew you were about to make an appearance!
Circus is complete now

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
What fraud? You are making an even bigger fool of yourself than usual. Bordering on the need for pity rather than mockery.
The fact that YOU consider me a fool or feel pity is actually quite flattering to me, considering that you are everything I do not wish to be

·
RAVE ON
20,152 Posts
The fact that YOU consider me a fool or feel pity is actually quite flattering to me, considering that you are everything I do not wish to be
Truthful? Intelligent enough to know the Big Lie is for the feeble-minded?

·
RAVE ON
20,152 Posts
If that's what you want to believe you are, I won't stop you
A feeble rebuttal.

It is not about what anyone wants to believe. It is about simple facts and what influences people to believe, or claim to believe, the opposite of the glaringly obvious.

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
A feeble rebuttal.

It is not about what anyone wants to believe. It is about simple facts and what influences people to believe, or claim to believe, the opposite of the glaringly obvious.
What's glaringly obvious to you, is not glaringly obvious to me and millions of others.

·
RAVE ON
20,152 Posts
You don't know the facts, neither do I.
We just have opinions on what happened.
And we are never going to agree
Of course we are not. Because I do know the facts. And the fact is that Biden won fair and square. In spite of all the Trump clowns’ efforts, not a single instance of fraud was found. Your opinion, therefore, is based on NOTHING.

When you say I do not know the facts, you imply that only by counting every single vote myself could I possibly know who won the election. And that is probably your last word, because you have no facts to offer.

This whole unnecessary exchange has consisted of you repeating, "I have an opinion, please don’t bring facts into the discussion."

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
Of course we are not. Because I do know the facts. And the fact is that Biden won fair and square. In spite of all the Trump clowns’ efforts, not a single instance of fraud was found. Your opinion, therefore, is based on NOTHING.

When you say I do not know the facts, you imply that only by counting every single vote myself could I possibly know who won the election. And that is probably your last word, because you have no facts to offer.

This whole unnecessary exchange has consisted of you repeating, "I have an opinion, please don’t bring facts into the discussion."
You don't know for a fact that everything was legal.
You just THINK it was.

I think otherwise.

And again, we will never agree

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Empty words. Fact is you are setting up a narrative that is always going to be correct. Trump did it before the 2016 election, he did it before the 2020 election and now Bolsonaro is doing it. You should always be wary of narratives like that. Just like with unfalsifiable theories in science.

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
Empty words. Fact is you are setting up a narrative that is always going to be correct. Trump did it before the 2016 election, he did it before the 2020 election and now Bolsonaro is doing it. You should always be wary of narratives like that. Just like with unfalsifiable theories in science.
The fact that Trump did it and then it happened, just shows how easily it can happen...
You should always be wary of election fraud.

And about science, I don't think you should talk about science anymore after your latest ridiculous post in the covid thread regarding the unvaccinated guy that died and "occupied a ICU bed that could have been used by someone else".
Of course you never replied back

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
The fact that Trump did it and then it happened, just shows how easily it can happen...
You should always be wary of election fraud.

And about science, I don't think you should talk about science anymore after your latest ridiculous post in the covid thread regarding the unvaccinated guy that died and "occupied a ICU bed that could have been used by someone else".
Of course you never replied back
Or you know the more simpler explanation. Trump set up a narrative that is always going to be correct and primed his followers to believe it.

What does that post you refer to have to do with science? I mean, if you want to go with an ad hominem attack at least make one that makes sense. Also "never replied back" should not be used for posts that are less than a day old...

3341 - 3360 of 3438 Posts