Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who would you have vote for now if you were a US citizen?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Minor party candidate or write-in

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • None of the above - they're all terrible

Votes: 3 10.7%
3301 - 3313 of 3313 Posts

·
RAVE ON
19,995 Posts
Well, I guess Trump got his greatest wish. Barrack was arrested today.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Well, I guess Trump got his greatest wish. Barrack was arrested today.
I didn't even know who this Barrack guy was. The dumb TV happened to be on in my house and I just saw the mainstream media trying to tie this guy to Trump.

"Some guy nobody has heard of just got arrested, and he KNEW Donald Trump!" OMG

·
RAVE ON
19,995 Posts
I didn't even know who this Barrack guy was. The dumb TV happened to be on in my house and I just saw the mainstream media trying to tie this guy to Trump.

"Some guy nobody has heard of just got arrested, and he KNEW Donald Trump!" OMG
Looks like you still don’t know. What ignorance!

·
RAVE ON
19,995 Posts
Our friend buddy on Donald Trump, or something like that ..
That is a recording of Trump, McCarthy, Gaetz, Jordan and Greene discussing the loving crowds being welcomed and hugged by the police at the Capitol.
Soon to be released as the official GOP investigation into the Jan 6 insurrection. Get it online at bigloser.com

PS: Apologies to the birds for insulting their intelligence.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
That is a recording of Trump, McCarthy, Gaetz, Jordan and Greene discussing the loving crowds being welcomed and hugged by the police at the Capitol.
Soon to be released as the official GOP investigation into the Jan 6 insurrection. Get it online at bigloser.com

PS: Apologies to the birds for insulting their intelligence.
You talk about Trump more than anybody that I know!

·
RAVE ON
19,995 Posts
You talk about Trump more than anybody that I know!
I earned the right.

A couple of posts ago you said you never heard of Thomas Barrack. So, to be precise, you know nothing at all about the Trump administration, so should not be posting about it.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I earned the right.

A couple of posts ago you said you never heard of Thomas Barrack. So, to be precise, you know nothing at all about the Trump administration, so should not be posting about it.
Okay. I will stop posting about the Trump administration because I don't know who Thomas Barack is.

3301 - 3313 of 3313 Posts