Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who would you have vote for now if you were a US citizen?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Minor party candidate or write-in

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • None of the above - they're all terrible

Votes: 3 10.7%
3281 - 3300 of 3313 Posts

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
They can not decertify presidential elections that easily, but how about Senate? That'd be good enough at this point..

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
You can all relax now. Nothing is going to come out of it. Whether there was an insane amount of fraud or nothing at all, do you really believe the system would let something like this happen? Decertifying elections? Come on, maaaaan....

·
RAVE ON
19,995 Posts
Probably still calling it a fraud audit, even though there were cameras everywhere 24/7 hours. The election board still hasn't given up the routers that the Senate subpoenaed for, either. When the audit report finally comes out, the Senate may have no choice but decertify their election. How many electors is that?

Georgia is now starting to work towards a forensic audit, too.
Are we going to have four years of Republican morons trying to count beyond their fingers?

The Cyber Ninjas in Arizona seem to have abandoned their post and ridden Jewish laser beams back to their own planet.

·
RAVE ON
19,995 Posts
I think you gave yourself away there.

What kind of people seek out an obscure alt-right cartoonist whose cartoons are filled with racist, anti-Semitic, misgynistic, homophobic hate? Presumably alt-right people who are filled with racist, anti-Semitic, misogynistic, homophobic hate and have a burning desire to spread his "gospel".

The one where where 2020 was a good year because Ruth Bader Ginsburg died, really demonstrated that this cartoonist knows his audience. He seems to hate anything that is not a straight white evangelical racist male.

Or maybe the one where everyone died in the Holocaust because it was war time and getting enough food to the concentration camps was just a logistical problem?

Stomach-turning stuff.

PS: I don’t understand the cartoon you posted. Could you explain what is going on there?

·
Registered
1,914 Posts

What kind of people seek out an obscure alt-right cartoonist whose cartoons are filled with racist, anti-Semitic, misgynistic, homophobic hate? Presumably alt-right people who are filled with racist, anti-Semitic, misogynistic, homophobic hate and have a burning desire to spread his "gospel".

The one where where 2020 was a good year because Ruth Bader Ginsburg died, really demonstrated that this cartoonist knows his audience. He seems to hate anything that is not a straight white evangelical racist male.

Or maybe the one where everyone died in the Holocaust because it was war time and getting enough food to the concentration camps was just a logistical problem?

Stomach-turning stuff.
Did you really went and did a research on this cartoonist? :D I don't even know who he is. Just found this randomly. Geez...You're such a crybaby.

EDIT: Thanks, @buddyholly! Having a laugh checking that cartoonist archive. Will definitely post something funny from him.

·
RAVE ON
19,995 Posts
Did you really went and did a research on this cartoonist? :D I don't even know who he is. Just found this randomly. Geez...You're such a crybaby.

EDIT: Thanks, @buddyholly! Having a laugh checking that cartoonist archive. Will definitely post something funny from him.
Just random, eh? And then I guess your fingers just randomly posted it to MTF?

Why did you post it if you didn’t think it was funny and know nothing about the cartoonist? Seems to me like it took a bit of effort to post that. No need to bother looking for something "funny." You have already shown yourself.

And now you don’t even have the guts to own it. No surprise, there. You are just like the myriad of people that put things on social media and then say, "that is not me." But it always is.

It is not me who is crying like a baby now. "Wah, wah, wah, somebody commented on my randomly posted cartoon from a cartoonist I never even heard of."

·
Registered
1,914 Posts

Stomach-turning stuff.

PS: I don’t understand the cartoon you posted. Could you explain what is going on there?

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Just random, eh? And then I guess your fingers just randomly posted it to MTF?

Why did you post it if you didn’t think it was funny and know nothing about the cartoonist? Seems to me like it took a bit of effort to post that.

And now you don’t even have the guts to own it. No surprise, there.
I posted, because it's funny. Yes, I found it randomly on Telegram. After your tirade, I went and checked his archive. A lot of funny stuff. First time hearing of this guy. Some on the black humour side. Also, found some not so funny and very distasteful stuff (I'm not even talking about the comment sections on some of the posts...).I'm pretty sure mine and his views don't align on a lot of things, but also align on others. FYI, anti-Zionism does not equal anti-semitism. Maybe you didn't know that.

FUNNY!

UPDATE: Just saw your edited post. You're such a WEASEL... "Why did you post it if you didn’t think it was funny and know nothing about the cartoonist? Seems to me like it took a bit of effort to post that. No need to bother looking for something "funny." You have already shown yourself. " I can't believe a man can be such an idiot. Should I research the man behind every joke, cartoon, meme? Oooohhh mAyBe hE's A mYsOgyNisT! I don't care about his views.Ted Kaczynski wrote a lot of good stuff, but he also killed people. So? Should I not read his stuff?

Wah,wah,wah who's commented what? Am I the one who cares about the comments under these cartoons? As far as I understand, you're the one who's being a bitch about some jokes. Mug!

·
Premium Member
10,651 Posts
They can not decertify presidential elections that easily, but how about Senate? That'd be good enough at this point..
ys: Communist plot has been delivered a severe blow. Good result.
Difference between Biden and Trump would be in pure esthetics and quantity of noise accompanying the presidency.
But policy wise? Not so much.
Well done, America.

·
RAVE ON
19,995 Posts
Wah,wah,wah who's commented what? Am I the one who cares about the comments under these cartoons? As far as I understand, you're the one who's being a bitch about some jokes. Mug!
Still crying, I see.

So, Holocaust jokes are anti-Zionist now, not anti-Semitic? The Jews that went to the gas chambers were screened for being Zionists before being selected? Didn’t know that.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Still crying, I see.

So, Holocaust jokes are anti-Zionist now, not anti-Semitic? Didn’t know that.
No, you don't see, apparently. How can you even dare to say that I'm the one who's crying, when you're the one who's being a bitch about some jokes ant rant "misogyny, racism, anti-Semitism". Here you go.

·
RAVE ON
19,995 Posts
We've had 4 years of Democrats crying about Russia. Some are still crying, long after they've removed the Orange man from public life.
The USA will only be fully on the road back to democracy, stability and decency when the Republican Party morons free themselves from the domination of the Orange Loser and his Big Lie.
A Party with McCarthy, Greene, Gaetz, Harley, Johnson, Jordan and a host of other Jewish-laser blaming white supremacists as its VIPs can only cause the rest of the world to shake its head in wonder at how it all went wrong.
If Lady Liberty could shake her’s, she would.

I guess who is really crying about Russia now, and where it got him, is Rudy, LOL.
Putin may not be musical, but he played Trump like a maestro in Helsinki. Not that it was difficult.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
A Party with McCarthy, Greene, Gaetz, Harley, Johnson, Jordan and a host of other Jewish-laser....
We don't even like McCarthy but okay.

I love how the left takes any one stupid thing any conservative says and makes it seem like the entire party thinks that way. These are the same people that scream "Not ALL __ are __ !" any time one of their own does something horrific. If any conservative does even the slightest thing the left perceives as wrong, they scream "ALL __ are __ !"

I was going to give a bunch of examples to fill in those blanks, but I don't want to offend anybody's sensitive feelings here. But why is only one side allowed to paint with a broad brush? There are two different sets of rules. They have made it that way for a reason. It is because all of the winners are on my side, and, if we all play by the same rules, you folks become extremely irrelevent. You have to lie, cheat, and steal to keep up. And then you justify it by painting all of us as something bad. Well, whatever makes you feel good.

Remember, turnabout is fair play. You better keep stealing elections, because we are going to be relentless. Nah just kidding, actually we will just be normal, and probably WAY nicer to you than we should be. Because we are the side with a real moral compass, not a fake-believe one.

·
RAVE ON
19,995 Posts
We don't even like McCarthy but okay.

I love how the left takes any one stupid thing any conservative says and makes it seem like the entire party thinks that way. These are the same people that scream "Not ALL __ are !" any time one of their own does something horrific. If any conservative does even the slightest thing the left perceives as wrong, they scream "ALL are __ !"

I was going to give a bunch of examples to fill in those blanks, but I don't want to offend anybody's sensitive feelings here. But why is only one side allowed to paint with a broad brush? There are two different sets of rules. They have made it that way for a reason. It is because all of the winners are on my side, and, if we all play by the same rules, you folks become extremely irrelevent. You have to lie, cheat, and steal to keep up. And then you justify it by painting all of us as something bad. Well, whatever makes you feel good.

Remember, turnabout is fair play. You better keep stealing elections, because we are going to be relentless. Nah just kidding, actually we will just be normal, and probably WAY nicer to you than we should be. Because we are the side with a real moral compass, not a fake-believe one.
Who are the "we" who don’t like McCarthy The Proud Goys? The 3-IQers (sorry 3 percenters)? The Oaf Keepers?

If you haven’t figured out yet that Trump was trounced at the polls because he is the dumbest, most corrupt, most racist, biggest liar ever to be President, then you will no doubt continue to wait for the second coming, just like Q promised. In the meantime, just send all your money to Donald, to pay his legal fees.

·
RAVE ON
19,995 Posts
#luck
He had to buy them. He had an option that would have expired at midnight on the same day he bought them.
The article does not say when he bought the option, but judging by the option price it would have been well over a year ago.

The article is about the House Judiciary Committee being about to rein (not reign, as the semi-literate reporter says) in Big Tech. Don’t you think knowledge of that would be a signal to sell your shares in Big Tech, not buy shares in Big Tech?
The call option and the activity of the House Judiciary Committee are totally unrelated. A red herring.

And those tweets saying Nancy Pelosi was trading are just wrong.

The whole article is a mess.

3281 - 3300 of 3313 Posts