Mens Tennis Forums banner

Who would you have vote for now if you were a US citizen?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Minor party candidate or write-in

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • None of the above - they're all terrible

Votes: 3 10.7%
3261 - 3280 of 3313 Posts

·
RAVE ON
19,995 Posts
You are clueless about fascism. Otherwise you wouldn’t compare it to Trump.
Go read a bit.

Also distasteful and disrespectful towards the real victims of fascism in the past.

But seeing the language you use to argue in here, nothing would really surprise me coming from you
Maybe you missed this week’s tidbit that while on one of his European trips Trump said, "Hitler did a lot of good things."

Reactions: INFJ

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Maybe you missed this week’s tidbit that while on one of his European trips Trump said, "Hitler did a lot of good things."
These poor sheep are like the people who got brainwashed by Hitler believing he is harmless.

Trump is literally a massive fanboy of dictators and has wet dreams every night of being one.

A lowlife criminal scumbag who would be rotting in prison if the law was applied to him.

·
Registered
5,751 Posts
These poor sheep are like the people who got brainwashed by Hitler believing he is harmless.

Trump is literally a massive fanboy of dictators and has wet dreams every night of being one.

A lowlife criminal scumbag who would be rotting in prison if the law was applied to him.
The kind of response one can expect from someone like you.
Thanks for proving my point

·
RAVE ON
19,995 Posts
So that means his government was fascist?
Are you really comparing what fascism did in history to that?

You might be losing it buddy
My post was about Trump and his personal opinion that Hitler did some good things.
That does not at all mean that I am claiming that the Trump administration was fascist.

But what Trump made obvious throughout his administration was that he thought being President should give him absolute power. Fascist, Communist, all dictatorships are bad.
But Trump had soft spots for Kim, Duterte, Putin Erdogan, the Saudis etc. And if it wasn’t for the fact he would lose his Florida base, he probably would have admitted a soft spot for Castro, too.
Have you ever noticed that when Trump tells his biggest lies at his rallies, his voice changes to a whisper tone? Pure Fidel.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
But what Trump made obvious throughout his administration was that he thought being President should give him absolute power.
If this were only true.

Tell me one thing he got done by having "absolute power"?

He had his hands tied at every turn.

If you believe he was a "dictator", then he was the worst "dictator" in the history of the world. Hands down, the worst one.

·
RAVE ON
19,995 Posts
If this were only true.

Tell me one thing he got done by having "absolute power"?

He had his hands tied at every turn.

If you believe he was a "dictator", then he was the worst "dictator" in the history of the world. Hands down, the worst one.
Do you understand basic English?

What I said was that Trump thought he should have absolute power. That is how detached from reality the egomaniac really is.

I will agree that he certainly was the worst dictactor wannabee in the history of the world.

·
Registered
5,751 Posts
My post was about Trump and his personal opinion that Hitler did some good things.
That does not at all mean that I am claiming that the Trump administration was fascist.
Well then you shouldn't have replied to me, since my original comment was on response to another poster who, surprisingly, is even worse than you

·
RAVE ON
19,995 Posts
Well then you shouldn't have replied to me, since my original comment was on response to another poster who, surprisingly, is even worse than you
LOL

Even Trump wasn’t stupid enough to think he could demand that people ask for permission to speak to him.
Oh, wait, he did think that when he gave press conferences at the beginning of his term.
Only to quickly find out that the courts told him he did not have the power to ban the press from the WH.
LOL, again.

·
Registered
5,751 Posts
LOL

Even Trump wasn’t stupid enough to think he could demand that people ask for permission to speak to him.
Oh, wait, he did think that when he gave press conferences at the beginning of his term.
Only to quickly find out that the courts told him he did not have the power to ban the press from the WH.
LOL, again.
Are you calling me stupid?
I won't even go there, insults are the language of those that luck arguments.

You were the one who replied to me with something that had nothing to do with my original post (which wasn't even directed to you), and when I replied you said "My post was about Trump and his personal opinion that Hitler". Which is absolutely unrelated about Trump's government being fascist.

Let's keep it simple.
Do you really believe Trump's government was fascist?

If you don't, then why the hell did you respond? That was my only point.
If you do....well...nothing would surprise me from you, not even disrespecting real fascism victims like that

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Hitler's Germany was seen as an economic miracle by the US Mainstream Media. Before the war.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk
So was Franco's Spain, Pinochet's Chile, generals' South Korea. All called "fascist" at the time. Authoritarianism can produce economic miracles. Liberal democracy? Not that I've heard of..

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
And we are yet to hear buddy's reaction on events in his favorite country, which his favorite commies from democratic party left wing keep on ignoring.

·
RAVE ON
19,995 Posts
Are you calling me stupid?
I won't even go there, insults are the language of those that luck arguments.

You were the one who replied to me with something that had nothing to do with my original post (which wasn't even directed to you), and when I replied you said "My post was about Trump and his personal opinion that Hitler". Which is absolutely unrelated about Trump's government being fascist.

Let's keep it simple.
Do you really believe Trump's government was fascist?

If you don't, then why the hell did you respond? That was my only point.
If you do....well...nothing would surprise me from you, not even disrespecting real fascism victims like that
No, I think Trump is fascist.

But I already explained that.

·
RAVE ON
19,995 Posts
And we are yet to hear buddy's reaction on events in his favorite country, which his favorite commies from democratic party left wing keep on ignoring.
I knew for some time that things were brewing. My Cuban friends were telling me that the government is openly being criticized in Cuba and nobody is being arrested.
Hopefully, the street protests will gather steam.
But when I was there, when the Party said, "sit", Cubans sat.
Whether the same holds true, when it is no longer a Castro they are criticising, I don’t know. They have been brain-washed for so long, I am not sure they have the will to break free.
What are your favourite morons on the Republican Party loony white supremacist faction doing about it?

You have been applauding Trump’s isolationism for years, so for consistency, I can only assume you are giving the Squad a big thumbs up.

·
Registered
11,242 Posts
I'm guessing that did not air on any mainstream outlets.
Probably still calling it a fraud audit, even though there were cameras everywhere 24/7 hours. The election board still hasn't given up the routers that the Senate subpoenaed for, either. When the audit report finally comes out, the Senate may have no choice but decertify their election. How many electors is that?

Georgia is now starting to work towards a forensic audit, too.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Probably still calling it a fraud audit, even though there were cameras everywhere 24/7 hours. The election board still hasn't given up the routers that the Senate subpoenaed for, either. When the audit report finally comes out, the Senate may have no choice but decertify their election. How many electors is that?

Georgia is now starting to work towards a forensic audit, too.
This is fun. :)

3261 - 3280 of 3313 Posts