Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Fed Fo Mod
11,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like the first week is calling for T-Storms throughout with some residue from Hurrican Katrina. I really hope things clear up. A repeat of last year's rain would really, really stink.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
too bad it didn't start this week...the weather has been spectacular!!! Not one drop of rain or humidity...its been so hard to go into work. it sucks that the weather will change next week.

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
Yeah- I am now in Newark and it drizzled a little bit today but the forecast is rain for pretty much the whole week :banghead:

·
Fed Fo Mod
11,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, too bad this week's weather isn't in the forecast for next week:( I just hope they can get in a substantial amount of matches played in the first couple of days or everything will be screwed.

·
Premium Member
25,459 Posts
NYCtennisfan said:
Looks like the first week is calling for T-Storms throughout with some residue from Hurrican Katrina. I really hope things clear up. A repeat of last year's rain would really, really stink.
I told you that Roger's father, God, would be busy this week.

·
Banned
873 Posts
looks like a repeat of 2003 when we got several days washed out

Reactions: tangerine_dream

·
Fed Fo Mod
11,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks like the weather should be clearing up by Thursday with maybe only one complete washout type day. That's not good but not disastrous either.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
:ras:

Rain, rain, go away...and don't come back again.

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
RodLo said:
Yeah, because the rain sucks there too. :rolleyes:
Yeah but Britain is supposed to rain all the time, its tradition. We'd almost be disappointed if it didn't rain at Wimby.

The US Open should be hot and sticky, and have nice evenings for our night sessions :mad:

·
1,000 Baby!
19,909 Posts
This is amazing....we have a cat 5 hurricane ready to hit the Gulf Coast and people here are pissy because it might screw up the US Open (and of course somehow benefit Jesus Fed :rolleyes: ). Amazing...

1 - 20 of 67 Posts