·
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS
16,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HOPP, Roger! :bounce:

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Roger is the only player left who won in straights, the other three had to fight hard 5 setters :)

Come on Roger, just let your racket do the speech :banana:

·
Registered
10,023 Posts
GOOD LUCK ROGER!!!!! stay focused, do your best and you'll do great! :smooch:

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Hopp Rogi, do it in 3!!!

·
Registered
7,460 Posts
roger in 3:woohoo:

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Would some kind person plse give Roger an extra cheer for me when he plays Hewitt tomorrow (and for the final on Sunday which I hope will be against Andre) as due to bad planning on my part, I'm just about to set off for a weekend away and won't be able to see/hear any of these matches. But look forward to reading all your comments on the matches when I come back v late Sunday night - and learning that Roger is USO champion! Go Roger!!!

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Roger :bounce: bonne chance

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Good Luck Roger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw. what ever happend during the Lleyton-Nieminen match - 5 sets,with that a score line - did they take turns,falling asleep?

·
Registered
19,684 Posts
babsi said:
Good Luck Roger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw. what ever happend during the Lleyton-Nieminen match - 5 sets,with that a score line - did they take turns,falling asleep?
:lol: you can say so. I watched the match last night (yes in Europe, it was the evening when Lleyton played.). When one was playing great, the other one was playing bad. (Nieminen was really wonderful in the 1st set, while Lleyton was making errors and wasn't sharp at all...)

·
Registered
10,023 Posts
Minnie said:
Would some kind person plse give Roger an extra cheer for me when he plays Hewitt tomorrow (and for the final on Sunday which I hope will be against Andre) as due to bad planning on my part, I'm just about to set off for a weekend away and won't be able to see/hear any of these matches. But look forward to reading all your comments on the matches when I come back v late Sunday night - and learning that Roger is USO champion! Go Roger!!!
i'm sure we'll all be cheering for roger on your behalf:hug: enjoy your weekend :D

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
good luck roger, once again i have full confidence you will win this match. theres no doubt in my mind whatsoever. hop rog hop!

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Minnie said:
will do

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
I'll cheer for Roger Sat & Sun and forever for Minnie, too :)

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
Good luck Rog! :bounce:

·
Registered
21,729 Posts
yep no probs cheering extra for you!

VAMOS, ROGI!!!!

VAMOS, ROBBY!!

·
Registered
10,023 Posts
Stevens Point said:
Good luck, Roger!! :bounce:

Ginepri vs Agassi at 12.30 New York time

Federer vs Hewitt not before 15.00 New York time.
hmm that's interesting. the commentators have been saying for the last few days that roger would play first because they would want to put the all american match later in the day in the better ratings slot. maybe the uso schedulers want to give andre the little bit of extra time to rest before the final. :shrug:

1 - 20 of 324 Posts