Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did not see the match , but Fucsovic is a good player, so must have been a beat down or was Fucsovic just being a mug?

Reactions: varttik

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Very good win for Tiafoe. Such a likeable player and person. Easygoing guy, laughs a lot and funny. Big contrast with the racist he faces next.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Didn’t expect this but Tiafoe is playin well and sure as hell better than in Cincy. We’ll see if he can trouble Pushvedev

·
Registered
21,777 Posts
Fucsovics got content with his win over Dimitrov, just like at Cincy Masters last week... also his mentality would need a major overhaul.

·
6,749 Posts
Tiafoe has a new mentality under coach Wayne Ferreira it seems.
Saw bits and pieces of the match, Francis looked sharp and aggressive.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Tiafoe has a new mentality under coach Wayne Ferreira it seems.
Saw bits and pieces of the match, Francis looked sharp and aggressive.
I always thought Tiafoe was overrated, but I think I am wrong. Wayne Ferriera seems to have brought out the best in him, it is only early days so it will be interesting to see how the coaching arrangement progresses.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
54,916 Posts
I always thought Tiafoe was overrated, but I think I am wrong. Wayne Ferriera seems to have brought out the best in him, it is only early days so it will be interesting to see how the coaching arrangement progresses.
Tiafoe has talent but needs a lot of refining. He's a very unique player, just needs to understand how to max his game.

·
Banned
21,055 Posts
Mystifying result

·
Registered
221 Posts
I saw Tiafoe's post-match press interview. It was hard for me to understand some of his English as he was mumbling most of the time. I really wished he would speak more clearly. Nonetheless, from what I understood, he was a thoughtful, intelligent person who cares a lot about things outside of tennis. He wants to pay back to the community where he grew up, which is very nice. He seems to have gone through a lot growing up as a black a man and he can be a great mentor for children facing the challenges he once had to go through as a child. He really gained my respect and honor for the words he said.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Big Foe has talent for sure. Seemed to have lost his way for a while. Hopefully he can produce this level more often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,683 Posts
Couldn't see this one myself, but only four more to go to make the dream come true.

·
Registered
9,482 Posts

·
Registered
6,683 Posts
Look who is here! The dream has come true already! 😲
I hope the dream will begin, 2020 has been a nightmare for me so far. But I'm ready to dive into MTF and declare everywhere that Roger Federer is the GOAT and nothing will change that, because....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts