Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
59,026 Posts
Horrible result. They've gotta start fining players who pull this stuff. Second straight match Pospisil has very obviously used a tactial MTO to great success.

Hope de Minaur crushes him. Having an enjoyable game doesn't forgive those tactics.

·
Your visions will happen
48,549 Posts
Long live the Union

Vasek playing very well when he has a cause, great run of form for him.

De Minaur winnable in the next round too for a slam QF

·
Premium Member
9,070 Posts
Can't wait until De Minaur hands this clown a spanking next round.

·
Banned
9,669 Posts
fucking pathetic. i have zero patience for those that cheat and use tactical medical time outs. i agree with the OP. something needs to be done. if you cant handle losing and have some sportsmanship then why the hell are you ot there. grow up. not only that but, at one point bitching about getting his own towels. pospisil is a brat. nothing enjoyable about him and the sooner he's out the better

·
Registered
8,001 Posts
Yessssssssss!!!!!! Get the F in!!!

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
What a run from Pospisil! First Raonic, now RBA goes down. Those are quite good wins for him. De Minaur beatable as well. Never would have seen this coming at the start of the tournament.

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Horrible result. They've gotta start fining players who pull this stuff. Second straight match Pospisil has very obviously used a tactial MTO to great success.

Hope de Minaur crushes him. Having an enjoyable game doesn't forgive those tactics.
fix score pls, first set 7-5 posp

·
Registered
6,687 Posts
OMG Vasek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I left when he was down in the 4th, he looked cooked. Will have to rewatch to see how he got his mojo back, but what a win!!!
When he could play his best he was the better of RBA, no doubt.
This started end of last year, after the surgery, incredible resurgence of his career.
Credit must be given to Frank Dancevic though I have no idea what he's been able to give Posp. Beleif?

I love this guy.

·
Registered
16,693 Posts
Now the real question is, can Vasek beat Thiem in the quarters and then Medvedev in the semis, to set up a dream final? :devilish::sneaky:

·
23,484 Posts
IMO Pospisil really has the ability of even just a Kohlschreiber like career, just really needs to find that consistency and fitness -- although he apparently has found Mario's Mushrooms as apparently he's growing organic mushroons or something.😆

·
Registered
13,799 Posts
Where is the guy who said Vasek Pospisil wasn't a difficult draw in this tournament? :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, that was the best win of Vasek's career considering the opponent and stage. He blew RBA off the court in the first set and then got his wind back early in the 4th and 5th to do the same. When he's in form like this, he's incredibly tough to beat. De Minaur will be a similar kind of stylistic change for him, but he's more than capable of doing the same to him.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts