Did Rosol have like a broken leg?

·
Registered
22,642 Posts
Wow, didn't expect that to be so easy:eek:

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Good job, Vashy :yeah: What a beat down! wow! I thought Rosol would be more of a challenge. Is Vashy really that good or was Rosol just bad/injured today? hmm.. oh well, a win is a win, his first GS win! :cheerleader:

He's playing Lopez next, right? My two fave players! :D but with my luck I'll probably miss it because of some idiot schedule where they get to play on a non-televised court.

·
Premium Member
29,533 Posts
Popsicle means business.

·
Super Moderator
18,669 Posts
Good job, Vashy :yeah: What a beat down! wow! I thought Rosol would be more of a challenge. Is Vashy really that good or was Rosol just bad/injured today? hmm.. oh well, a win is a win, his first GS win! :cheerleader:

He's playing Lopez next, right? My two fave players! :D but with my luck I'll probably miss it because of some idiot schedule where they get to play on a non-televised court.
There wont be a ton of singles matches left by Friday so he'll probably be on a TV court - Lopez is already on one today :wavey:

·
Registered
7,928 Posts
Save three BPs in the first game of the 3rd.
Break Rosol in the next
*2-0, 0-40 down on serve and save them all.
Had he lost the first game, it could've been a lot tougher.

Impressive win, Vashy! :dance:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Congrats to Vašek, great run in NY, Lopez isnt unbeatable if the Canadian returns solidly. Lukas must have played total crap, he wasnt injured before I think and if he got injury in the match he wud have retired I think (with his mentality), still mean he belongs to top 100.

·
Registered
19,388 Posts
:spit: Rosol how bad were you?

·
Registered
7,928 Posts
Besides two exceptions (Wimbledon R1 - lost to Goffin in straights, Winston-Salem R1), Lukas has been playing on clay since the end of March. Guess he didn't bother to put efforts into this.

@OpenCourt: Pospisil moves to the 2nd round of the U.S. Open.Rosol barely put a fight, really. Serve wasn't firing, and neither was the best of his game

Nevertheless, it must mean a lot to Vasek. :)

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
well i guess that explains part of this then, if lukas didnt even try that hard..and the report says he didnt

and thats very confusing if he didnt

·
Registered
13,393 Posts

·
MONSOON season.
82,271 Posts
Pospisil should be a permanent Top 100 fixture, and will be very soon.

·
Super Moderator
18,669 Posts
This will be a massive boost in his quest to be number #1 in the prestigious Pospisil rankings.

Jaroslav is sweating as we speak

1 - 20 of 32 Posts