·
Registered
21,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What a legend.

·
Registered
22,598 Posts
Re: US Open R1: Junqueira def . Beck 6-2 ret.

we never had any retirements on day 1, floodgates have opened now:sad:

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
The WORST result of the tournament thus far. This was basically a bye for Karol and he's injured and can't put forth a performance. So sad and disappointing and such a horrible missed opportunity :sad:

Karol is seemingly always injured. I'm honestly in shock since he hasn't even played a match for a few weeks.

As for Chucky, this is horrible. I don't mind him, but he doesn't belong in the top 100 or in R2 of HC majors. This result may give him a YE top 100 finish and that's awful. Pathetic and disgusting. At least he won't go any further.

·
Registered
21,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Junqueira is an epic dirtballer, I always root for him :lol:

:worship:

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
^LOL, It will be comical to watch JMDP vs him. Junquiera must have thought he had like less than 5% chance to ever win a match at US open md. What was Karol's injury btw?

·
MONSOON season.
81,983 Posts
Oh my. Junqueira in the 2R of a Grand Slam other than Roland Garros.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
How many retirements have there been so far? We're only in the first round, jeez...

·
Registered
187 Posts
This result may give him a YE top 100 finish and that's awful. Pathetic and disgusting. At least he won't go any further.
Yes, it's pathetic and disgusting that a professional tennis player played and won enough matches throughout a season to have a top 100 finish.

Get a grip on reality dude, it's just a match and some rankings.

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
SO MANY RETIREMENTS!? :eek:

What is going on this year? And many food poisonings, I never liked eating in crowded places like this for example.
Nothing beats a good healty homemade meal. :)

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
another easy round for JMDP. thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts