And people say Almagro is a good player :rolls:

·
Registered
19,389 Posts
Great form for Benny :D

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
YAYYYYYYY, Julien! Oh man, he was soooo happy after his MP! :cheerleader: :banana:
Truth be told, however - as well as Benneteau was playing (and he was - great, solid performance!), Almagro was in his utter Almugro mode.
BP conversion: 1/13. 38% 1st serves in the second set. About 45+ UEs. :bowdown:
Good Bloody Riddance! :bigwave:

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Almagro is a good player, but Benneteau is the better on HC. But keep letting the hate blind you, everyone.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Yaaaaaaaaay :)

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Benneteau was solid and Mucho wasn't. That's the basic rundown of this match. You can really see that Almagro is very reliant on his serve to perform well. Got caught in a lot of rallies because of his low serve percentage and just couldn't maintain enough consistency in them to win.

So happy for Julien, though. Looks like he's back from the wrist injury and it's great to see.

·
Anathemaniac
41,908 Posts
Almagro is a good player, but Benneteau is the better on HC. But keep letting the hate blind you, everyone.
Sorry, Almagro was just awful today. I would have given credits if he deserved them, but a big fat NO to that today. Nothing to do with 'blind hate'. :shrug:

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Best result so far this week. Don't know if it's good for the game as people love spouting all the time, but Almagro is out! Parteyyyyy.

Also very happy for Julien after his tears in his loss in the Final last week, good to see him carry on his form against the transitional top tenner.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Hm, never considered myself a blind hater, but if being overjoyed that a player like Benneteau destroyed a player as god awful in every respect as Almagro means being a blind hater then I'll be a blind haters mother.

Lovin' it.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts