Mens Tennis Forums banner

How many games will Devvarman get off Murray?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, Andy's first round opponent at his favourite slam is Devvarman. How many games will Devvarman get? Will Andy's form be back at its best? Will Andy destroy him or will Devvarman get a good amount of games? Will Andy continue his run of semi-finals (at least) in slams?

I reckon Devvarman will get 6-9 games.

·
Registered
16,539 Posts
Devvarman is the one name missing from the Young, Bogomolov, Anderson list.

With him the quartet will be truly complete.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
The likelihood of someone using the word "push" just increased 100% with you making the thread Storm Lee.. Woz.. I'll just call you bucko.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Again, respect should be given to other ATP players. Saying how many games he'll get is just disrespectful.

That said, I think Devv will grab a set, sending Murrays chances for the USO on MTF dropping like a rock.

·
Registered
27,276 Posts
I foresee a lot of glory for the Indian Invictus.

·
Registered
12,617 Posts
It's a poor matchup for Somdev. He would fare better vs Nadal or Federer, he gave Nadal a tough match in Indian Wells. His consistency will likely not effect Murray as much as it would other players.

·
Premium Member
21,537 Posts
So, Andy's first round opponent at his favourite slam is Devvarman. How many games will Devvarman get? Will Andy's form be back at its best? Will Andy destroy him or will Devvarman get a good amount of games? Will Andy continue his run of semi-finals (at least) in slams?
Think Murray really deserves far better fan than you are. :eek:

·
Premium Member
29,533 Posts
Even if Andy does "destroy" him, which I don't think will happen, this kind of cocky WWW thread is just pointless. Yes, Murray is the favorite against Devvarman. Who gives a crap. :shrug:

·
Registered
8,565 Posts
The majority

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Learning from the best MEGA DC, huh? Leave this type of threads to BepaMaria. You ain't a pro.

And who the hell is this guy anyway? Murray 60 60 60. Boring.

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Banned
18,509 Posts
Battle of 2 pushers. Too much to hope Mugray will get upset, but hope Somdev tires him out a little bit. :yeah:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts