Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This afternoon I was tired and slept. The bad news, I woke up before this match had started.

Reactions: n00b

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
What did you have for dinner?

Reactions: bjurra

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Look at that, sacha actually pulled off the "upset".

·
Super Moderator
9,408 Posts
Look at that, sacha actually pulled off the "upset".
There is no upset in defeating his upcoming turkey sadly, it was NID from the second they got drawn. Zverev is the new Berdych

Well, if you got no first serve when it gets tight, then you have a difficult life as servebot. Just call it a season man and focus on 2021

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Had less doubles than his opponent, can’t remember the last time I saw that 😂. His serve was really effective this match and Anderson put up a good fight but wasn’t good enough to win.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Good win for Zverev who seems to be very happy working with Ferrer.

Anderson can now go suck up to Fedal and their opposition to the players association some more.

Maybe he will even be allowed to polish Federer's shoes for him.

·
Registered
711 Posts
I wish KAndy had a better draw here.

Unfortunate.

Reactions: IBM

·
Super Moderator
9,408 Posts

Anderson can now go suck up to Fedal and their opposition to the players association some more.

You mean Fed’s Wimbledon ‘18 shoes?

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Disappointed 5 setrev didn't make it's traditional 1st round slam appearance. Not a bad win against a player who's passed his best but was making two slam final appearences not so long ago.

Nakashima up next....

·
Registered
4,238 Posts

The turncoat whinebot has arrived!

·
Registered
17,967 Posts
Anderson was pretty bad, and Zverev just saved himself from the usual early round muggery at the Open.
Nothing to see here

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
First of all I'm really happy, Anderson is always a tricky draw, despite his injurys. From the first set onwards only 2 DFs, thats amazing for him. If he gets the confidence in his serve, just like in Melbourne he can be dangerous. So thats a good start. Nakashima next will also be really intresting! :)

·
Registered
7,987 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts