Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 335 Posts

·
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS
16,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
David or Davide? ;)

*edited this morning with the right opponent...HOPP, ROGER!!!!

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Re: US Open Quarterfinals! Roger vs...

Logically David but Davide would be better for Roger to meet :p

·
Registered
3,246 Posts

He won the tournament in QF last year. It could be the case this year again. His slow movement is a concern. Good luck.

·
Registered
62,758 Posts

I think it wil be David. Last time they played Roger won :)

Vamos Roger :kiss: :hug: :worship: :yeah:

·
1,000 Baby!
19,909 Posts

ExpectedWinner said:
He won the tournament in QF last year. It could be the case this year again. His slow movement is a concern. Good luck.
I assume you're referring to the Agassi match? Never got to see that one, unfortunately.

·
Registered
4,889 Posts

mirkaland said:
Sanguinetti's up 5-3 in the first set.... :lol:
But WTF did Davide eat before this USO :shrug:

·
Registered
4,889 Posts

lunahielo said:
Whomever it is~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~C'mon Rogi~ :bounce:
:worship: Wise Words :worship:

·
Registered
4,889 Posts

Sanguinetti did win the first set 6-4 :eek:

Nalbandian wins the second 7-6

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts

Rogi wants David and I want David ... Only because Rogi will improve his h2h against him (and shut up some mouths in GM)

·
Registered
62,758 Posts

Federer vs nalbandian in the QF.

Roger should win in 3 sets.

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts

Roger will win in 3 or 4 :)

·
Registered
5,488 Posts

So it's Nalby. Rogi's looking forward to it, i doubt he will take david lightly given their h2h and the fact that this is the qrt final. I expect he'll play a better match than he did today, and of course hopefully come away with the win(a decisive one :p ) :). C'mon Rogi!!

·
Registered
19,684 Posts

I think to say that Nalbandian could give Roger some troubles because of their H2H record is wrong, as some people are talking like that in GM. His 5 losses against Nalbandian came in the year 2003 and earlier years. Roger is now more a matured player than at the time, and he won his last two meetings against David. I am not saying that it will be Roger's easy win. I know David has some stuff which can trouble Roger. But, if Roger plays good, why should he lose to David?? I hope he doesn't have a bad day on Thursday...

Good luck, Roger!! :)

·
Registered
62,758 Posts

Stevens Point said:
I think to say that Nalbandian could give Roger some troubles because of their H2H record is wrong, as some people are talking like that in GM. His 5 losses against Nalbandian came in the year 2003 and earlier years. Roger is now more a matured player than at the time, and he won his last two meetings against David. I am not saying that it will be Roger's easy win. I know David has some stuff which can trouble Roger. But, if Roger plays good, why should he lose to David?? I hope he doesn't have a bad day on Thursday...

Good luck, Roger!! :)
:yeah:

yep but i think they will say anything just cos they want Roger to lose so badly :fiery: Theh2h is so old and Roger won last time they played when Roger ewas dominating. Hope Roger wins easily and all those stupid people on GM shut up .

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts

The H2H doesn't matter, all matchs are different ... And Rogi will win this one ;)

1 - 20 of 335 Posts