Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
funny both di wu and ze zhang won 62 62 today :lol:

good day for chinese tennis. especially considering li na isnt playing women´s draw, so good for them they have still some players on men´s side

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Yeah I was trying to post this but you are one step ahead. Good for Mr. 18 keep going on man. :rocker::bounce: Time to do something out of Australian slam.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ze zhang is a very decent player on hardcourts imo. he can keep winning here with a decent draw...

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
ze zhang is a very decent player on hardcourts imo. he can keep winning here with a decent draw...
Yeah all his potential opponents are somehow beatable for him. But qualifying matches can be extremely unpredictable. The draw is much more irrelevant. His next opponent Krajicek routined 13rd seed but we can't tell whether it's Krajicek playing well or the seed was a bit off.

·
Registered
67,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
he can be a decent underdog vs austin next

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
I hope both Zhang and Wu qualify
I hope so too. But I'm pessimistic about Wu Di. He has never got through 3 qualifying matches of a slam in a row.
Thanks to the wildcard matches Wu managed two appearances in Australian Open main draws.

·
Super Moderator
18,661 Posts
Yeah all his potential opponents are somehow beatable for him. But qualifying matches can be extremely unpredictable. The draw is much more irrelevant. His next opponent Krajicek routined 13rd seed but we can't tell whether it's Krajicek playing well or the seed was a bit off.
Gombos was crap today - but Delic was worse against Zhang. Worst player by far I saw all day - Zhang barely had to do anything to win

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Gombos was crap today - but Delic was worse against Zhang. Worst player by far I saw all day - Zhang barely had to do anything to win
So you were in flushing meadows today?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts