Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happened? I watched the first set. Young was terrible, distracted, and seemed to constantly be complaining to the umpire. (I had it on mute, so not sure what his problem was). Then I look at the final match score. Either Young started improving by light years, or Bolelli started playing lefthanded or blindfolded or both.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I didn't see the match, either. But looking at the stats, it seems that Young really buckled down in the 2nd set. he saved a ton of BPs early in the set. I don't think he even earned a BP until Bolelli was serving at 4-5, and Young took it.

·
Registered
10,057 Posts
Being trolled like this by Young of all people will hurt :rolls:

I have no idea what was going on.

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
I watched the most parts of the entire match. Set 1 had Young playing at an awful level. Set 2 started with 2 breakpoints for Bolelli on Young's serve. Young saved them and won the game, loudly screaming 'come on'. Got into more Bolelli service games in set 2, saved some more breakpoints and finally broke Bolelli at 5-4.

Set 3 was a really bad Bolelli, Young had improved but his level was still unimpressive. His fighting was to be admired.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts