Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Matkowski didn't shake hand with Petzschner because the German won a point at 2:2 (30 all) in the 2nd set unfair, hit the line playing with his left calf :lol: Tasteless behavior by Petzschner, it's a pity he didn't give that point to the Poles acknowleging his own mistake.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Juh-rama!!!

That was the only thing interesting in this match.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Terrible sportsmanship from Petz.

·
Registered
174 Posts
That was a clinic by Melzer and Petzschner, they were 4-0 after just 8 minutes with the loss of a single point I think.
A pity Petzschner had to revert to cheating, that was terrible sportsmanship and really left a bad taste.

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what a c**t this Petzschner!

and I think it was at 2-2 30 all ;)

you will get him next time ;)
Corrected, I'm a bit tired after partying this night :drink: :smoke:

·
Registered
12,577 Posts
That was a pretty important point, too. Not the best sportsmanship, but oh well.

I thought that Fyrstenberg/Matkowski would be very nervous and they really were. Still, great result for them here.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Melzer Petzschner
Great victory again :worship:

·
Registered
382 Posts
That was a clinic by Melzer and Petzschner, they were 4-0 after just 8 minutes with the loss of a single point I think.
A pity Petzschner had to revert to cheating, that was terrible sportsmanship and really left a bad taste.
They won 16/17 points in the first 4 games :) 3rd GS for Melzer :woohoo:

·
G!G!L!
724 Posts
Disappointing behaviour from Petzche. Still happy with the W though - hopefully they can grab a couple more slams over the next few seasons.

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
Wow Matkowski is fat :lol:. I don't remember him being like that the last time I saw him, has he gained weight or did I just not pay attention? Even though doubles is less challenging physically, one would think that there are situations where he'd be better off with less weight.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts