1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are Dommy's draws.

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/scores/draws/ms/r1s2.html

First Round :
Andreas Seppi ITA vs. Dominik Hrbaty SVK (15)

I think he should make it at least to round 3 and hopefully he's not playing David Ferrer :rolleyes: Well, he did very well last year making it to QF, so I really wish he does it again ^_^

Let's go Dominik!!! :rocker2:

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Seppi can be dangerous. He's made some good upsets recently. I hope Dom wont be too nervous and play his best. If he does he should make the 4th rd.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okie, i shouldn't underestimate Dommy's opponent, otherwise......
Yup yup, I believe Dommy can make it to deep rounds if he plays his normal or even better than normal tennis ^^ Good luck!!

·
Registered
10,759 Posts
Should be exciting stuff. Can't take Henman for granted either, despite Dominik's winning ways over him of late.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
KarolBeckFan said:
Henman won't survive Verdasco.
I really hope so :p

Reactions: jole

·
Registered
495 Posts
Wow thats not that great of a draw for Dominik!!!I mean there is some tough players in his draw!!Like Jinny said he should make it to the third round.But Andreas Seppi has been playing really good lately so who knows lets just hope for the best!!But If he can get past Seppi He should beat Kevin Kim or Michael Lammer in the second round!But after that it gets really tough!!

Reactions: jole

·
Registered
10,759 Posts
I tend to agree. It obviously could of been worse, but it definitely could of been better!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dominik will play tomorrow ^^ Wish him the best of luck!

·
Registered
10,759 Posts
Hrbaty d. Seppi

6-2 6-4 6-7 (6) 6-2

I didn't get to follow the match at all due to class, but a solid win despite the third set. Seppi pretty much plays like Dominik with flat and consistent shots, but he is less powerful. To be frank it is good to see Dominik winning a match that he really has to win. Next is Michael Lammer, a Swiss qualifier, who took out Kevin Kim in 4 sets. I've heard the name several times, but to be honest I really know very little about Lammer.

·
Registered
70,027 Posts
Well I did follow the match, hrbatyfan, and I must say that I was terrified for a while there. Dominik should have won in that third set... but he lost it and then went down a break in the fourth set before pulling it together to win 5 straight games.

Still, he's in the next round! :D Go Dommy! :D

·
Registered
10,759 Posts
Thanks KarolBeckFan :)

Yea, it definitely sounds like he had his typical semi-choke in third. Thank god he recovered tho, since when you go to a fifth set anything can happen.

·
Registered
12,744 Posts
"Dominator" will dominate the next match! :lol:
Good lcuk! :rocker2:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ohhh!!! Finally I can use internet once again ^^ Woow, I'm happy to know that Dommy made it to the second round :) cooool! Good luck Dominik against Lammer!

·
Registered
10,759 Posts
Dominik Hrbaty d. Michael Lammer 6-1 6-1 6-3

I followed the end of the match. Dominik pretty much slaughtered him, kind of like how David Ferrer slaughtered Karol Kucera! Going to be a tough match next round versus Ferrer.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts