·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopp Rogi, eat the Kiwi! :angel:

·
Registered
155 Posts
This is the match I am most worried about. And if he does win here, Nalbandian likely waits in the QF.

Roger needs to get rid of his second-set blues and finish this in straight sets.

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
Vamos Roger :D :kiss:

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Fergie said:
Hopp Rogi, eat the Kiwi! :angel:
Hope Roger doesn´t get an allergie from eating Kiwis ;)

Just beat him!

·
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS
16,844 Posts
smash that arrogant Kiwi! ;)

this is actually going to be Roger's hardest match. Kiwi is a tough nut (fruit) to crack on hard court and will give Roger a run for his money. Hopp, Roger!!!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Kiefer is a very tricky opponent. Rogi need to start the match right.
The road to finals is getting harder and harder....
When the goin gets tough, the tough gets goin!

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
argh i hate this guy, the most important thing roger is the win, whether its 5 or 3 sets but the the latter would be nice.
good luck mate

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Hmmm to be honest I'm a bit afraid of this match...
...so far Kiwi always got a set from Roger....

...Roger you really have to improve your serve and your bh!!

Come on you can beat him in straigts I have faith in you!!

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
I am confident about Roger's prospects here, he'll hopefully take it in 3 but if not 4.
I am more concerned about the following match with david. I like david too, but of course no doubt i'd like Roger to win against him
going out on work next several days, won't be able to cheer on here...... GOOD LUCK! HOPP ROGI!

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
Come on Roger, kick Kiefer's ass and venge Clement's loss too btw :devil: (Kiefer, I being to hate him coz he always beats Clement and is always tough against Roger :( )

Beat him, thats all we ask you Champ ;)

·
Registered
7,460 Posts
;) rogi gonna win in 4.... gonna b tough so do ur best :woohoo: :woohoo:

·
1,000 Baby!
19,909 Posts
mitalidas said:
I am confident about Roger's prospects here, he'll hopefully take it in 3 but if not 4.
I am more concerned about the following match with david. I like david too, but of course no doubt i'd like Roger to win against him
going out on work next several days, won't be able to cheer on here...... GOOD LUCK! HOPP ROGI!
Let's wait until the both get there before we start worrying. ;)

·
Premium Member
6,554 Posts
I think Roger will raise his game against Kiefer...
He'll have to~~and I'm sure he knows this.
I have faith he will win~~but I always have faith in Rogi. :)

·
1,000 Baby!
19,909 Posts
I hate these interviews at night after a pretty boring match. I don't know why players feel they have to do interviews after every match. Especially the ones that play at night and get of court late. There's nothing to say, just let them get back to their hotel room and get some rest.

·
Registered
21,729 Posts
Time for Rogi to really step up his level now.

·
Registered
21,729 Posts
Kiwi says that he gets the feeling that Rogi doesn't like to face him and feels he can beat Rogi cos his match vs. him in Cincy was very tight and there were only a few pts betw them.

Rogi said that Kiwi has taken a set off him but to beat him he has to take a couple more. Rogi knows that Kiwi feels he can beat any top player.

1 - 20 of 198 Posts