Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 236 Posts

·
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS
16,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fight magic with magic! :bounce: Allez, Rodgeur!!!

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Hopp Rogi, win in 3! :bounce:

·
Registered
19,684 Posts
Roger's record against Santoro is 6-2. The last 5 wins belong to Roger. The last two meetings came in Grand Slam tournaments. Last Years US Open 3rd round 6-0 6-4 7-6, and this year's Australian Open 1st round 6-1 6-1 6-2 (similar score to vs Minar from today..) Good that he played Santoro on hard coart the last two times. (Actually all 8 matches took place on hard court.)

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Santoro had a surprsingly easy victory over Melzer. Though, Santoro has the kind of game that could frustrate a mental nitwit like Melzer completely. It must have been a very entertaining match to see!
After Rogi's trashing of Minar, I think Santoro can't be much of a problem either. 6-3 6-2 6-3!

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Best of luck Rogi! in straight sets :yeah:

·
Registered
19,684 Posts
Purple Rainbow said:
Santoro had a surprsingly easy victory over Melzer. Though, Santoro has the kind of game that could frustrate a mental nitwit like Melzer completely. It must have been a very entertaining match to see!
After Rogi's trashing of Minar, I think Santoro can't be much of a problem either. 6-3 6-2 6-3!
If Roger keeps palying like today, Santoro or no one won't be able to stop Federer Express in Flushing Meadows. :eek:

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Stevens Point said:
Roger's record against Santoro is 6-2. The last 5 wins belong to Roger. The last two meetings came in Grand Slam tournaments. Last Years US Open 3rd round 6-0 6-4 7-6, and this year's Australian Open 1st round 6-1 6-1 6-2 (similar score to vs Minar from today..) Good that he played Santoro on hard coart the last two times. (Actually all 8 matches took place on hard court.)
That's good to know. I hope Roger will have a similar result as their last meeting. Still Santoro is scary in that he can really make an opponent run around a lot.

Good Luck Roger!!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hi guys. :wavey: I havn't see you for a while I was a kind of busy with the WTA forum :eek: especially from some stupid comments from Patty on Justine. :mad:
Anyway it's the US Open and I do hope the best from our Roger. :cool:
Straight sets for Roger vs Santoro. :yeah:

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
I have no fear whatsoever of this match. I am certain that Roger will win it in straights, and I am going to sit back and thoroughly enjoying all that slicing and dicing and lobbing and dropshotting. They respect each other a lot, and they often smile when they get taken aback by the other's shot....good fun :yeah:

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Hopp ROGI, make it easy :bounce: Santoro who? ;)

·
Registered
449 Posts
G'luck against Santoro. Be gentle to him, kinda like the guy for some reason.;)

·
Registered
449 Posts
btw I like the yellow bandana on him.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
You guys are confident - some gentle soul could share some with me,I have a Santoro paranioa :(

Good Luck,Roger :)

·
Registered
15,930 Posts
mitalidas said:
I have no fear whatsoever of this match. I am certain that Roger will win it in straights, and I am going to sit back and thoroughly enjoying all that slicing and dicing and lobbing and dropshotting. They respect each other a lot, and they often smile when they get taken aback by the other's shot....good fun :yeah:
:yeah:

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
flyingmachine said:
Hi guys. :wavey: I havn't see you for a while I was a kind of busy with the WTA forum :eek: especially from some stupid comments from Patty on Justine. :mad:
Anyway it's the US Open and I do hope the best from our Roger. :cool:
Straight sets for Roger vs Santoro. :yeah:
:wavey: Welcome back, I read the comments Patty made on Justine, just horrible. Patty :rolleyes: .

Anyway, back to the ninja, please make it a nice, quick and boring match, Santoro scares me too he can be so frustrating to play against. Allllleeezzzzzzzzz ninja

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
babsi said:
You guys are confident - some gentle soul could share some with me,I have a Santoro paranioa :(

Good Luck,Roger :)
You have to be more optimistic sometimes ;) I think Roger wins in straights, I think he has his number :cool:

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Shabazza said:
You have to be more optimistic sometimes ;) I think Roger wins in straights, I think he has his number :cool:
I will,Iwill - and Santoro is getting old -isn´t he :)

·
Premium Member
6,554 Posts
Does anyone know whether this will be a night or day match? (Rogi vs. Santoro)?

1 - 20 of 236 Posts