Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we are into the Cincy week and we have Murray emerging winner in Montreal and Djokovic's form/concentration has been sluggish all week and still reached the final and made a 3-setter out of it. It is shocking how he is such a abysmal record at US Open finals for a HC player of his caliber.

The US Open has been the most open Slam in the last 6 years with only Nadal winning it twice(2010 and 2013). I don't think Cilic can retain the trophy with his results and form this year. Kei is also constantly injured/tired but played great throughout the HC season until the Murray match. So here are my picks for favourites.

Favourites:
Djokovic(by a clear margin)
Murray
Wawrinka
Federer

Kei(I am just tempted to pick him as a favourite)

A surprise winner would be awesome. The discussion will more weight after the draw is out. I will update later in the OP.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
53,534 Posts
What about the defending champion?!

:spit: I know right?
Worst thing if it happens again. He got luck of the draw big time.
Back to OP, yes good predictions on favourites

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
I wouldn't put Djokovic as a massive favourite considering his record there. He got dumped out last year by Nishikori after all :spit:

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Hopefully it's a respectable winner this time, unlike last year. I don't see nishikori or cilic as contenders. It will probably be another boring o'murray vs croco shitfest that isn't even worth watching.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts