Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Re: US Congressman fights for "the right" to toss dwarfs against the walls in bars

"Workman claims doesn’t have a vendetta against little people, instead, he wants to get little people back to work, according to Floridacurrent.com."

I feel so ignorant right now. I had no idea the unemployment was getting this bad in the USA. Seriously, I dont´even know what to say...unreal.

·
Registered
12,577 Posts
Re: US Congressman fights for "the right" to toss dwarfs against the walls in bars

:lol:
But Florida is a pretty damn backwards place.

·
Registered
3,662 Posts

:lol:.....let's get these dwarfs back to work :yeah:

·
Registered
1,564 Posts

What's wrong with that? If you're a consenting dwarf.

·
Banned
10,825 Posts

O'er the land of the free and the home of the (...)

·
RAVE ON
18,879 Posts

Please change the headline. The dwarfs are fighting for the right to be thrown, with at least two lawsuits in Florida claiming loss of the right to work. Nobody has the right to throw them, but they just want the right to be thrown. It would be like banning prostitution.

Secondly, they are not thrown against walls as you lyingly suggest. They are thrown onto mattresses. How could the distance be measured if they are thrown against a wall? Read the damn rules before you rush to judgement.

Thirdly, with this ban how can the US ever hope to move up the world rankings? They won't be able to compete with world class dwarf throwing nations like New Zealand, Australia and England. In fact the England rugby throwing team are having a ball in New Zealand right now, throwing dwarfs to celebrate winning over Argentina. Even neo-Royals are enjoying New Zealand's second most popular sport, which when you think about it is a lot less violent than rugby. Rugby should be banned first. It is also a cruel voluntary sport.
For info on the English rugby players see the revered SUN.UK for pics. New Zealanders love their dwarf throwing, as anyone who has seen the Lord of the Rings should know.

Fourthly, it was Jeb Bush that brought in this Draconian anti-business law in Florida in the first place. Yes, Republicans indeed. Always doing more harm than good. How is Florida going to be able to attract English tourists if they can't offer them the recreation they prefer.

Banned in Canada and the US, flourishing in New Zealand, Australia and England. It is not fair. The US should overturn this discriminatory law so that it can try to be competitive with the Commonwealth nations. For Canada it doesn't matter, we tried it once in 2003 before banning it, because we knew we were too nice to go for maximum distance and could never compete with the Aussies, Kiwis and Brits.

In conclusion, this thread is DOPEY.

·
Registered
29,207 Posts

Don't tell the elf.

Reactions: BigJohn

·
Your visions will happen
48,563 Posts

If I was a dwarf, I'd do it. Good money to get strapped in a harness and thrown to a mattress.

Seems fun, and a way to make money.

·
RAVE ON
18,879 Posts

Maybe the US will someday get civilised and switch to midget wrestling, second only to football in Mexico.

·
Banned
10,825 Posts

If I was a whore, I'd do it. Good money to get strapped in a harness and thrown to a mattress.

fixed

·
Banned
17,155 Posts

Im outraged that the right doesn't exist in the US.

·
RAVE ON
18,879 Posts

What have you got against whores?

Wasn't that election yesterday a provincial disaster? Those Commie Libs getting (almost) power when just over a third of the people like them.

·
Registered
17,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)

Please change the headline. The dwarfs are fighting for the right to be thrown, with at least two lawsuits in Florida claiming loss of the right to work. Nobody has the right to throw them, but they just want the right to be thrown. It would be like banning prostitution.
if some dwarfs want the right to be thrown, i assure you it is not because they want to but because they have no other choice to make some money. the fact that some people might feel compelled to do such type of work speaks badly of the lack of solidarity of the society in which they're living.

but the republicans and right wingers like you are unable to see that. as things go, i wouldn't be surprised if some republicans in the US begin to claim that freak shows should be unbanned as long as the workers are willing to play the freak part.

Secondly, they are not thrown against walls as you lyingly suggest. They are thrown onto mattresses. How could the distance be measured if they are thrown against a wall? Read the damn rules before you rush to judgement.
from wikipedia: Dwarf tossing is a bar attraction in which dwarfs wearing special padded clothing or Velcro costumes are thrown onto mattresses or at Velcro-coated walls.[1]

Thirdly, with this ban how can the US ever hope to move up the world rankings? They won't be able to compete with world class dwarf throwing nations like New Zealand, Australia and England. In fact the England rugby throwing team are having a ball in New Zealand right now, throwing dwarfs to celebrate winning over Argentina. Even neo-Royals are enjoying New Zealand's second most popular sport, which when you think about it is a lot less violent than rugby. Rugby should be banned first. It is also a cruel voluntary sport.
For info on the English rugby players see the revered SUN.UK for pics. New Zealanders love their dwarf throwing, as anyone who has seen the Lord of the Rings should know.

Fourthly, it was Jeb Bush that brought in this Draconian anti-business law in Florida in the first place. Yes, Republicans indeed. Always doing more harm than good. How is Florida going to be able to attract English tourists if they can't offer them the recreation they prefer.

Banned in Canada and the US, flourishing in New Zealand, Australia and England. It is not fair. The US should overturn this discriminatory law so that it can try to be competitive with the Commonwealth nations. For Canada it doesn't matter, we tried it once in 2003 before banning it, because we knew we were too nice to go for maximum distance and could never compete with the Aussies, Kiwis and Brits.

In conclusion, this thread is DOPEY.
im not sure if you're trolling, joking or being just a right winger

·
Registered
17,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

If I was a dwarf, I'd do it. Good money to get strapped in a harness and thrown to a mattress.

makes sense... your idol also makes a lot of things for money

·
Your visions will happen
48,563 Posts

·
Registered
29,207 Posts

·
Banned
10,825 Posts

Nah, I had it right the first time.
I think both apply. And being strapped and thrown on a bed for easy cash might help a young tennis prospect achieve his dreams...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts