Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
23,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It seems this week new full body pictures of the top 10 have been released for ATP in the Top 10 -- take a look!

UPDATE: Now with Murray 2.0 (updated with his new sponsor)!

They look less dynamic than the last pictures but it seems more "real" here and natural. They look a bit too casual though, haha. :lol:

·
23,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: New Pictures on ATP Top 10 Rankings

You know what is kind of funny is that Isner from the 3 weeks I think he was in the Top 10 this year he didn't have a full body pic on that Rankings home page. Maybe if he gets back there he would have the updated pictures. I think they prepare everything now on this quite ever changing Top 10.

·
23,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
6,793 Posts

Raonic is looking for ...boys :) When this guy will come and say the truth

·
Registered
148 Posts

Pretty awful as usual....ATP photographer somehow always manages to make most of these guys look worse than they actually are. Federer's pose looks ridiculous. Gulbis almost looks like Murray here :spit:

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts

Djokovic looks like hes ready to kill someone...

·
Registered
21,308 Posts

Why are so many so shiny?
This marginally better than the mugshots but still, I can find probably half a dozen candids of them(except for Raonic) that are more flattering.

·
23,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Djokovic looks like hes ready to kill someone...
That picture sure does not look like something you would like to show to your typical work resume. :lol:

Berdych looks like a kid that wants to hold on his racquet because it could be stolen.

I actually like Murray's the most here -- natural, but doesn't look awkward.

I feel some of these pictures were used for the WTF 2013 while I wonder where did they get Gulbis'.

·
Registered
13,564 Posts

Apparantely, they still haven't sacked that would-be photographer :eek: Profile pics range from so-terible-it's unbelievable to just terrible. The guy doing this has no idea whatosever about lightning, among other things, resulting in distorted facial features and skin as if they are oiled wrestlers or something. On second thought, perhaps the latter part was intended, there have been stranger look choices in the past :unsure:

·
Registered
11,734 Posts

Ferrer it's so funny..

1 - 20 of 32 Posts