not many in europe and none in asia. interesting

·
Banned
70,519 Posts

·
Registered
6,770 Posts
not many in europe and none in asia. interesting
Most Asian countries are either not allowing people in or have mandatory 14 day quarantine at own expense. No exceptions, not even for their own citizens in many places. I don't see international sporting events happening in Asia anytime soon.

·
Banned
70,519 Posts
Most Asian countries are either not allowing people in or have mandatory 14 day quarantine at own expense. No exceptions, not even for their own citizens in many places. I don't see international sporting events happening in Asia anytime soon.
really? wow didn´tknow...crazy

·
Banned
70,519 Posts

·
Registered
6,770 Posts
really? wow didn´tknow...crazy
Yes my friend arrived in Malaysia and they literally put him in a hotel room and took away the key. His meals are delivered on a tray and the worker is gone before he can open the door. He kind of is enjoying it though, he's at the Hilton so he can't complain too much.

·
Rankings Master
16,039 Posts
Australia has that too, but the AO swing is going full throtle.

·
Banned
70,519 Posts
Yes my friend arrived in Malaysia and they literally put him in a hotel room and took away the key. His meals are delivered on a tray and the worker is gone before he can open the door. He kind of is enjoying it though, he's at the Hilton so he can't complain too much.
is it 1984 there? wow

1 - 20 of 21 Posts