·
Registered
188 Posts
:lol: FitDave. Great name.

Uh. I'll take Sampras' career.

·
Banned
235 Posts
What the hell are you talking about? A moonballing Gasquet doesn't stand a chance against a moonballing Nadal, now imagine an attacking Gasquet getting his ass handed by an attacking Nadal. Non of the moonballers have peaked, they need to discover the attacking game first, mix it up and that's the time they've peaked.

·
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
53,509 Posts
It's still like comparing two cheap brands of dog food...

Robredo has a TMS-lite, made the odd slam QF. Gasquet 1 slam SF and some TMS finals but...

I'd say Robredo because he's not as talented by a long way but has at least made the most out of what he has. Gasquet still hasn't quite found the key to exposing his very best tennis when he needs it, consistently.

·
Registered
27,280 Posts
Worst comparison imaginable.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
What on earth has Robredo achieved? Nothing at all, he is just a random journeyman with some MM wins, nothing special. Hopefully his ranking will carry him where he belongs to, pretty fast please!:wavey:
Do you understand the definition of a journeyman? Robredo is not even a close to being a journeyman. If you call him a journeyman, that means that all the players except for the top 5 are journeymen. Doesn't make any sense to me.

·
Registered
27,280 Posts
Do you understand the definition of a journeyman? Robredo is not even a close to being a journeyman. If you call him a journeyman, that means that all the players except for the top 5 are journeymen. Doesn't make any sense to me.
And anyone outside the top 20 is a peasant.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts