Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
The fans at the French Open are way better and more fair than the fans who attend the US Open. So good news. :)

·
Registered
57,798 Posts
I guess really dumb decisions (or perhaps more accurately, calculated greedy decisions enabled by dumb people) are not exclusive to the US.

Maybe it'll be fine, it's an outdoor event and Europe certainly has fewer cases than America, but such a stupid thing to risk people's lives over.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I guess really dumb decisions (or perhaps more accurately, calculated greedy decisions enabled by dumb people) are not exclusive to the US.

Maybe it'll be fine, it's an outdoor event and Europe certainly has fewer cases than America, but such a stupid thing to risk people's lives over.
For heaven's sake, you're risking your life every day that you are alive. Just how long do you expect people to carry on living like this? At some stage, you just have to say enough's enough. Those who are afraid, can stay at home and hide under the bed. Those who are willing to take the (tiny for most people) chance of a) catching the virus and b) dying of it, should be free to go out and live their lives as they see fit.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Talking in such numbers at this moment of time is just stupid and 100% commercially driven. Quite sad really.

Are there no TVs and newspapers in France? They must have seen the (outdoor) outbreaks in Germany, Denmark, and........France as well.

And it's not even autumn yet...

·
Registered
14,366 Posts
The coronabros are crying.

„OH THE HUMANITYY!!“

They are such good people

·
Registered
57,798 Posts
For heaven's sake, you're risking your life every day that you are alive. Just how long do you expect people to carry on living like this? At some stage, you just have to say enough's enough. Those who are afraid, can stay at home and hide under the bed. Those who are willing to take the (tiny for most people) chance of a) catching the virus and b) dying of it, should be free to go out and live their lives as they see fit.
"Sorry, grandma, but we all gotta go sometime and I got to see Thiago Montiero live and in person."

·
Banned
1,349 Posts

Dude you gotta relax, you’re making it sound like corona has the mortality rate of ebola when it’s mortality rate is like 1%. Of course the fans there gotta take general precautions but you’re a lil too paranoid.

·
Banned
1,349 Posts
Honestly, I mean everytime I drive I’m risking my life as you never know when some jackass can hit you outta nowhere.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
It's hilarious, most of the people criticising RG are Nadal haters. The pubs are opening by October there will be far busier and more dangerous places to be then RG; lets just enjoy the tennis.

·
Registered
454 Posts
"Sorry, grandma, but we all gotta go sometime and I got to see Thiago Montiero live and in person."
If you live with Grandma then you shouldn't go. If you plan on visiting her soon after going to RG, you shouldn't go or delay your visit to Grandma.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Dude you gotta relax, you’re making it sound like corona has the mortality rate of ebola when it’s mortality rate is like 1%. Of course the fans there gotta take general precautions but you’re a lil too paranoid.
Actually the ifr is more like 0.26% and far less if you're under 60 with no existing conditions.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
With that argument, drunk driving should be allowed as well.

1 - 20 of 141 Posts