Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had an up and down day today.....i was really upset earlier because i found out my friend has been lying to me :tears: Then at school we were playing hockey and someone whacked their hockey stick against my already injured toe :shout: But i feel happier now because its Friday :bounce: Only one more week til the half term holiday!!!!!!! :D Nothing much planned for the weekend hopefully i will be getting these shoes i have wanted for a while :crazy: ( hey im a girl, we have the right to feel happy over a new pair of shoes ;) )
Sarah (aka MissFairy) wanted to find out about the fit boy i told you briefly about in my last update so okay well, he's tall (which is compulsory for me coz i always seem to tower over boys) he has blondy browny hair which is strange because i normally go for dark hair, blue eyes which is also strange because i normally go for dark eyes and he is my friends friends older brother if that makes sense :lol: He's really :drool: But he has a girlfriend :banghead: and i probaly dont have a chance with him anyway :rolleyes:
Roddick beat Gasquet yesterday :sobbing: I really wanted Richie to win he just kind of switched off in the last two sets and in his own words 'didnt play agressively enough' but it was a fab match that we actually got coverage on Eurosport for :eek: Go and win the tournament Andy :yeah: Rafa lost :banghead: he's not having the best season so far so lets hope he retains his Madrid title :) Mauresmo also lost :eek: England got embarrassed by Croatia :fiery: what happened???????????? :help: Geez, it hasnt been a good time for my favourites lately!!!!!!!!!

Well thats it. Hope you enjoyed my blog :D

Rach xxxxx

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
:hug:

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
:wavey:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts