Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
-__-
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A tennisplayer, non-swedish, got caught in Helsingborg, Sweden with 492 ecstasy pills, 292 gram hasch and 14 gram cocaine in his car in December. He has confessed and has now been sentenced to 3 years in jail. He has been smoking for several years and got in contact with drugs in college. Appearantly he lost all his money on Internet poker and acted desperatly.

Is it Boy Westerhof? He represented Helsingborgs tennis team this winter.
Anyone who knows something more?

For those who can read swedish, here is the whole article:
http://hd.se/inrikes/2008/01/09/tennisspelare-smugglade-knark/

·
Registered
1,160 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
dont know who it is

·
Registered
42 Posts
A tennisplayer, non-swedish, got caught in Helsingborg, Sweden with 492 ecstasy pills, 292 gram hasch and 14 gram cocaine in his car in December. He has confessed and has now been sentenced to 3 years in jail. He has been smoking for several years and got in contact with drugs in college. Appearantly he lost all his money on Internet poker and acted desperatly.

Is it Boy Westerhof? He represented Helsingborgs tennis team this winter.
Anyone who knows something more?

For those who can read swedish, here is the whole article:
http://hd.se/inrikes/2008/01/09/tennisspelare-smugglade-knark/
I read the article and it sounds like Westerhof to me. What an unfortunate story...

·
Premium Member
2,766 Posts
When I first read the title I presumed that somebody had been caught with half a sandwich bag worth of marijuana... But these are the kind of quantities that one would expect of a hardcore drug dealer. Talk about a 'little earner' on the side of his tennis..

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Every time I see the title of this thread I picture a tennis player with a brown paper bag over his head, two eye holes and a mouth cut out of it.

(obscure American pop culture reference)

·
Ace Loveforty
83,415 Posts

·
Registered
7,055 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
ITF can arrange a future in jail so he can make some ATP points while being of the tour.

(It is Boy westerhof, as you can see he has not entered any futures this year so far)

·
Registered
2,650 Posts

·
Registered
26,176 Posts
ITF can arrange a future in jail so he can make some ATP points while being of the tour.

(It is Boy westerhof, as you can see he has not entered any futures this year so far)
He's on the Portugal F2 list. I think he also says on his website that he's going to play there. (news from 5th January)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts