Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
20,731 Posts
Awesome match. Final set summed it up, Gremelmayr gets broken for doublebreak, from 40-0, df'ing twice in a row from deuce. Then he suddenly starts playing free, brilliant stuff, wins 4 in a row from 2-5, and charges to the match.

·
Registered
7,516 Posts
Tough loss for Jarkko :(. The draw was favorable to make a good run.

Gremelmayer played some lights-out stuff though, I think he saved match point with an awesome dropshot.

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
No, he's still right around 100, if not slightly out. Where he should be. He's not known as Shittymayr for nothing. He's a joke, and Jarkko on grass is as well, and unfortunately Jarkko's choking has come back a little this season, which happens when you lack confidence.

What pisses me off even more is that Serra didn't qualify because he would be in the QF, instead of Shittymayr.

·
Registered
14,747 Posts
No, he's still right around 100, if not slightly out. Where he should be. He's not known as Shittymayr for nothing. He's a joke, and Jarkko on grass is as well, and unfortunately Jarkko's choking has come back a little this season, which happens when you lack confidence.

What pisses me off even more is that Serra didn't qualify because he would be in the QF, instead of Shittymayr.
The fact that Serra still plays tennis hurts the sport more than this result.

·
Registered
22,573 Posts
I threw up a little.

·
Banned
21,935 Posts
Nieminen was serving for it at *5-2 in the third, so he served for it twice or did I miss something? Gremelmayer went all in at 5-2 and it paid off. Way too passive from Jarkko in the end though
he had 5-4 on his serve in the tiebreak so..technically he was serving for it there too

·
Onwards and Upwards!
46,453 Posts

This is hilarious. Serra is an awful player. At least 100 times worse than Gremelmayr.

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
The fact that Serra still plays tennis hurts the sport more than this result.
Serra is a better player than Gremelmayr is. And he's dominant over Nieminen. So this statement is unfair, unless you also apply it to the German and Finnish player.

·
Banned
34,908 Posts
Serra is a considerably better player than Gremelmayr. Gremelmayr is garbage. Serra has been top 100 for like 6 straight years, and is playing injured and struggling in 2011. Gremelmayr going into this week was 2-6 in ATP matches and 5-8 in challengers. He's mentally fragile, he's obnoxious, and he has absolutely no weapons. There is a reason he's never been a full-time ATP player.

He'll be back where he belongs after his Scheveningen points fall off, which is somewhere in the 120-150 range.

·
Registered
13,295 Posts
Serra is a considerably better player than Gremelmayr. Gremelmayr is garbage. Serra has been top 100 for like 6 straight years, and is playing injured and struggling in 2011. Gremelmayr going into this week was 2-6 in ATP matches and 5-8 in challengers. He's mentally fragile, he's obnoxious, and he has absolutely no weapons. There is a reason he's never been a full-time ATP player.

He'll be back where he belongs after his Scheveningen points fall off, which is somewhere in the 120-150 range.
Garbage are your views on ATP players, dude :lol:

"Dodig won´t ever be a top 100 player" And after a few months, guy is ranked sth like 40th in the world :haha:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts