PTB=send exact scores (43 34 42 41)

Send all Picks to a1canada
DEADLINE at 6 PM LOCAL / 6 PM CET

NO RESEND after 4 PM CET

Click for CET time

Code:
[SIZE=4][B]FORMAT:[/B][/SIZE]
1. Best of five sets
2. Each set is first to 4 games with a tiebreak to 7 being played at 3-3.
EX: CHUNG 4-2 3-4 4-1 2-4 4-0

·
Administrator
16,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
SF Results

Matches Counted: 2
Matches Remaining: 0

01:01 | (5) ThomieK (NED) vs. (6) 72Winners (FIN) #SRs: 1-1, # Sets to the winner: 2-2, PTS1 CORRECT WINNER
01:01 | (3) Tennis Passion (MKD) vs. (7) Trenches (GBR) #SRs: 1-0, # Sets to the winner: 2-2

·
Administrator
16,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 · (Edited)

F DIFFS

matches counted : 0
matches remaining : 2

00:00 | (6) 72 winners (FIN) vs. (3) Tennis Passion (MKD) (SR 0:0) - Same winners; SR Differences: None
PTS1: DE MINAUR 4-3 2-4 4-1 4-2 vs DE MINAUR 4-2 4-3 2-4 4-3

·
Administrator
16,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Tornament page has only one match scheduled for today. It looks like there will be no 3rd place match

https://www.nextgenatpfinals.com/en/schedule
Yes we looked long and hard last night , it appeared briefly and disappeared , so it has been removed, PTS1 has different scores today, so should settle with closest to real score if not by points.

PTS Points
- The PTS points are counted as follows:

a) Correct order of sets (CO) -> prediction of the correct winner of one or more sets.
o 1 set – 1 point
o 2 sets – 4 points
o 3 sets – 7 points
o 4 sets – 10 points
o 5 sets – 13 points

b) Correct scorelines (CS) -> prediction of the exact score of a set won by a player:
o 1 set – 3 points
o 2 sets – 6 points
o 3 sets – 9 points
o 4 sets – 12 points
o 5 sets – 15 points
o Bonus of 2 points for each scoreline predicted in the correct set.

d) Total of PTS points (PTS):
o PTS = CO + CS.
o If there's a retirement, this step still counts IF a set has been fully played.

·
Registered
15,401 Posts
Yes we looked long and hard last night , it appeared briefly and disappeared , so it has been removed, PTS1 has different scores today, so should settle with closest to real score if not by points.

PTS Points
- The PTS points are counted as follows:

a) Correct order of sets (CO) -> prediction of the correct winner of one or more sets.
o 1 set – 1 point
o 2 sets – 4 points
o 3 sets – 7 points
o 4 sets – 10 points
o 5 sets – 13 points

b) Correct scorelines (CS) -> prediction of the exact score of a set won by a player:
o 1 set – 3 points
o 2 sets – 6 points
o 3 sets – 9 points
o 4 sets – 12 points
o 5 sets – 15 points
o Bonus of 2 points for each scoreline predicted in the correct set.

d) Total of PTS points (PTS):
o PTS = CO + CS.
o If there's a retirement, this step still counts IF a set has been fully played.
There is one dilema I have when determining PTS ... Who wins if for example the score is 4-0 4-0 4-3 for DeMinaur ?

CO we are tied, and nobody had 4-3 in the third set.
Do I get some advantage having two 4-3’s vs only one 4-3 or not ?

·
Administrator
16,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
There is one dilema I have when determining PTS ... Who wins if for example the score is 4-0 4-0 4-3 for DeMinaur ?

CO we are tied, and nobody had 4-3 in the third set.
Do I get some advantage having two 4-3’s vs only one 4-3 or not ?
If that score line came off, it would be tied and go to closest to real score, a second 43 is only an advantage if 2 come off or 1 in the proper order.

That particular score you would lose as 72winners has the under at 24 games and you the over at 26, probably it will be 25 :frown2:

·
Registered
15,401 Posts
he had 1 correct set order and you none, for the extra point, any other set score in the 3rd besides 42 and it tied back up, and went to closest, so you won with only possible 3rd set score for SINNER getting the bonus 2 points for in correct set.
I know ... was following the match closely.
Was hoping Sinner wins in three otherwise wouldn’t have chance to come back.

I wrote that reply after the final point :grin2:

But I think I would win even if Sinner won that third 4-1 or 4-3, since I gave him most points .... right ?

·
Administrator
16,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
he had 1 correct set order and you none, for the extra point, any other set score in the 3rd besides 42 and it tied back up, and went to closest, so you won with only possible 3rd set score for SINNER getting the bonus 2 points for in correct set.
I know ... was following the match closely.
Was hoping Sinner wins in three otherwise wouldn’t have chance to come back.

I wrote that reply after the final point /images/MensTennisForums_2015/smilies/tango_face_grin.png

But I think I would win even if Sinner won that third 4-1 or 4-3, since I gave him most points .... right ?
Ah yes that’s right on SINNER win ,congrats was a fun event even though not best matchups on paper

61 - 75 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.