Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
9,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this is my first serious thread in probably years (except the when when my relationship broke down earlier this year). Anyway, I was at the doctors earlier this afternoon (not for bleeding anus or anything else sexual so save it, pigs) when he went to check my neck - the lumps, I think lymph nodes (Genci?!), but he pulled his chair right up to me and my knee got wedge in his privates :eek: I'm not even joking or being sick, trolling or anything else :eek: I could feel everything and he didn't move - and he seemed to be doing this for a long time. His chair was the only one with rollers so I couldn't move mine back as I tried. How long should that exam take? He knows I'm gay as it's on my medical records - not that it should make any difference... He's ugly as hell and about 60, I felt really uncomfortable :tape: I'm really not sure what to make of it all other than this uncomfortable feeling... Anyway the doctors on MTF does this happen even by accident?

This is a serious thread, so idiots keep out and stick to the vomiting or virginity thread :eek:

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
He was probably focusing on examining you.. He opens his legs and moves the chair to get closer to be able to examine you without standing since they teach now to sit more and stand less (Good for the back).. New examinations are better be done with a relative if it can lead to closer doctor-patient relation..

·
Ace Loveforty
83,393 Posts
Yes

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Most likely an accident, but if it happens every time you go there, I'd probably change the doctor :lol:
I would agree with this! It might have been an accident but if it happens again you should make a complaint or ask to switch doctors.

·
Registered
9,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've thinking about it a lot and maybe it was an accident....but it's really hard to explain in text how uncomfortable it was and why it took him so long to do the exam and he didn't attempt to move....think I'm changing doctors anyway :lol:

·
F***ing have it
17,470 Posts
Banging the silver fox :yeah: ;)

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Just don't sue him like Peter Griffin did.

·
Registered
9,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
33,355 Posts
You've not seen the episode where the doctor (forgot his name) gives peter a prostate exam and peter thinks he's being touched up so sues? Of course it's entirely different scenario in your doctors. I'd suggest speaking to your practice manager if it's bothered you that much. Explain that you felt uncomfortable etcs and I'm sure they would talk to the doc.

·
Lurrrkin'
18,058 Posts
Dr Hartman, the legend

·
Banned
12,122 Posts
Tell him you are married and he'll leave you alone ffs

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
1 - 20 of 46 Posts