Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Budadiii - MPP winner

Votes: 1 3.2%
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If ACC and Pop-Con are the MTF's slams, UFA (Unbiased's Finest Award, or simply the Unbiased's Finest) is the MTF's WTF, or maybe Oscar (or something like that, you get the point).

There are no nominations - contestants can be only qualified through the MTF's competitions in which people were active and involved. In order to qualify this year, you needed to win a medal in ACC or Pop-Con, or to win the POTY (Person of the Year) or MPP (Most Polarizing Poster).

How do you vote?
Decide what is the most important criteria to you
(generally or this particular year) - entertainment, clownery, sense of humor, personality or whatever else, decide who left the best / strongest impression this year to you - and vote accordingly.

For the award like this, it's only fitting that you can cast up to 3 votes.

Put your vote(s) in the multiple choice anonymous poll, and optionally use posts for commenting. Votes in the comment section won't be counted.

Choose wisely and have fun.

·
Super Moderator
8,829 Posts
Shall I be honest? This is quite a fantastic idea. Would you want it in GM for more attention?

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Putting this in GM would be nice.

·
Super Moderator
8,829 Posts
Gonna change a bit the title

·
Registered
8,092 Posts
Looks like I need to order another tuxedo.
I
see you waiting outside in the limo and only entering if announced winner like ronaldo the other week :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
tribalfusion - well, he won the most prestigious competition
cmchelsea - well...he won the not so prestigious competition
Darth Vaderer - he pretty much CARRIED the most prestigious competition in the time of the lowest ever activity of MTF. He's split MTF between the haters and supporters. He's the "moral winner" of the ACC but goes home with only a bronze.

·
justice for all
15,238 Posts
Why is my "who's the biggest attention whore of MTF" award? Epic fail. The attorney crushed the filed with ease there.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why is my "who's the biggest attention whore of MTF" award? Epic fail. The attorney crushed the filed with ease there.
At least you don't need fake nice-botting anymore - you can be yourself and spew poison like usual during this award.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Because I am Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde of MTF while your threads are just extremly BORING.
You can call my insightful, thought-provoking, unbiased and analytical threads what you want, since fake nice-botting + poison-botting combo sure sounds fun.

Reactions: Bakano

·
Registered
21,779 Posts
Darth Vaderer - he pretty much CARRIED the most prestigious competition in the time of the lowest ever activity of MTF. He's split MTF between the haters and supporters. He's the "moral winner" of the ACC but goes home with only a bronze.
I guess I can give it to DV that he did singlehandedly carried ACC and made it slightly less tragic than it would have been. But with that said, at least in my eyes, Popcon was the far more entertaining contest, mainly thanks to the mods, and that was without DV’s presence. I don’t think we need him to have entertainment in this forum personally.

·
justice for all
15,238 Posts
Now when I think of it this bronze must be for him almost like an insult. Many American athletes care only for gold, nothing else matters.

·
justice for all
15,238 Posts
At this rate, I'll just wait in the hotel.
Yeah, no need to leave your jacuzzi, man. Facing the ACC beasts like Tribal The Great or The Attorney is almost mission impossible for PopCon vultures like you. I fear even the special one stands no chance here.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts