Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
21,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

:spit:

He had to do it against Djokovic of all players lmao, I loved Djokovic’s angry/pissed reaction towards it and NoleFam certainly didn’t take this very well 🤣 can’t blame the umpire, he must have been so bored by this match that he misses Federer’s attractive tennis

·
Registered
29,237 Posts

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
That wasn't funny. It was really unprofessional and Novak had problems with this Spanish umpire in the past. He's probably a Nadal fan.

·
Registered
225 Posts
No wonder King was irritated, this stupid umpire insists on thinking about some hasbeen when King is right in front of his eyes.

·
Registered
5,241 Posts
Just because Tio Toni trained Dull like a dog doesn't mean Dull is free from insecurities. He has just been conditioned to hide them.
Insecurities cannot be hidden, sorry. Rafa exudes confidence from every pore. Faker... oh well.

·
Registered
68,521 Posts
Epicness. It’s like he won 20 slams and you didn’t loser lol

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
That wasn't funny. It was really unprofessional and Novak had problems with this Spanish umpire in the past. He's probably a Nadal fan.
He was trying to provoke Djokovic into hitting him with the ball so No1e can be disqualified and Dull can vulture the title. Have I got it right?

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Federer is the Don Vito Corleone when it comes to officials and having them in his pockets :)

Don't forget Enric Molina celebrating with a small but noticeable fist pump when Murray hit his forehand wide on matchpoint to lose to Federer in the 2012 Wimbledon final.

·
Registered
68,521 Posts
I guess this message is a joke because if not omg

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
Federer is the Don Vito Corleone when it comes to officials and having them in his pockets :)

Don't forget Enric Molina celebrating with a small but noticeable fist pump when Murray hit his forehand wide on matchpoint to lose to Federer in the 2012 Wimbledon final.
Wow, didn't notice that before, it's not even subtle:

1 - 20 of 115 Posts