Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didnt see it so i dont know what the problem was for dusan and it sucks to see him injured because he needed some points but im also happy for domi to go through. i hope he was playing better than he was at davis cup

·
Registered
340 Posts
Re: Umag R2: Thiem def. Lajovic 6-1, 3-1

They played first 4 games for half an hour. After that Lajović just collapsed.

·
#TeamThiem
3,542 Posts

Didnt see it so i dont know what the problem was for dusan and it sucks to see him injured because he needed some points but im also happy for domi to go through. i hope he was playing better than he was at davis cup
He was, although he was very nervous in the first 4 games. But he saved 5 Break Points at 1-1 and got to convert his 3rd at 2-1. Then Dusan's confidence was done. Dusan looked tired the whole match :awww: :hug:

But Domi played some good dropshots. In one game I think it were 4 :lol:

Now against AHM. Considering that he lost against Gerald Melzer ( :tape: ) I think AHM is the favorite tomorrow. Don't know if Dom can handle AHMs first serves.

·
Registered
13,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

He was, although he was very nervous in the first 4 games. But he saved 5 Break Points at 1-1 and got to convert his 3rd at 2-1. Then Dusan's confidence was done. Dusan looked tired the whole match :awww: :hug:

Now against AHM. Considering that he lost against Gerald Melzer ( :tape: ) I think AHM is the favorite tomorrow. Don't know if Dom can handle AHMs first serves.
think the key there will be how he serve.s he should win that for sure if he can take care of his own service games. he did beat isner earlier this year on clay so if he can handle that serve he should get openings on haider mauer's serve

·
Registered
68,521 Posts

blondminic :hearts:

·
Registered
7,192 Posts

In your sig, there a slight difference between my quote and Mars' one. There's a space between the period and the smiley on Mars quote but not on mine. The OCD person in me is making me crazy :lol:

·
#TeamThiem
3,542 Posts

In your sig, there a slight difference between my quote and Mars' one. There's a space between the period and the smiley on Mars quote but not on mine. The OCD person in me is making me crazy :lol:
I just quoted your post. But I fixed it now ;)

Reactions: Claybot
1 - 9 of 9 Posts