Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why does he have to play like used gum for two years then beat #3, cutie Tommy Haas at the US Open!

:fiery:

·
Registered
24,655 Posts
its becuase even he is old and slow, he still can beat the young Haas :cool: , he is the greatest ever

:cool:

·
Registered
904 Posts
Right on Mimi!:D At his old age...(if you can call 31 old) :rolleyes: Sampras can still smack the hell out that ball!

·
Registered
24,655 Posts
yay, thanks dots, i never think sampras is "old" but many posters/people say him old :( , may be he is old for tennis but not for life :cool:

served more aces, pete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
That's why Tommy should win?! Because he's a cutie?! LOL! I don't think it works like that, lol

·
Registered
24,655 Posts
Go Pete, bring back the old glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

·
Registered
904 Posts
:D :D :D I love Pete!!!!! :D :D :D

I agree Mimi...by reading some of these threads you would think that Sampras was already on a wheelchair or something:rolleyes:

C'mon Pete!!!!

:D :) :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
I never thought I'd be saying this, but I almost want to see Pete take it home :eek:

I wanted Haas to win too :sad: - but I was a little torn in that match - since his performance against Greg I've rather had a soft spot for Pete :eek:

Go pete? :eek:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm soooooooo hoping for Pete to win!!!! He's my favorite and will ALWAYS be my favorite, whether's he's ranked #1 or #150. He is a world class guy and there are many on the tour who can learn a thing or two from him!!! GO PETE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
You cant help but want a guy to win after he hits 81 and then 82 winners (consecutively) and plays two unbelievable matches when people are saying he is over.
As he said, the US Open is different, and its there where Pete becomes Pete these last years. I hope he can do more damage. :D

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Go PETE, show your best tennis against Roddick

:bounce: :bounce:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts